Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-17-2013, 03:40 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Default Construction Simulator 2014 By astragon Software GmbH

Old 10-17-2013, 05:55 PM

Wow... This looks serious enough. Where did this come from completely unanounced? I just saw it on the app store's featured page.

Does anyone know anything? Hope we cam get it into the hot new games list for some proper attention!

But going back to magic 2014 and xcom multiplayer for now
Old 10-17-2013, 06:01 PM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 10-17-2013, 07:21 PM

Wow, that was fast...

Seriously sanuku, on a scale from 1 to 10 how poor are you (considering that most interesting apps do cost money)?

and on another scale from 1 to 10, how high is your OAPC (obsessive app purchase compulsion)?

:-P

By the way, thanks for the gameplay trailer. Excellent quality as always.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:26 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

This actually looks kinda interesting if it actually has a bunch of different machines.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:37 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Woah this looks pretty cool (by the farming sim guys) I'll give this a download for 1.99 and comment back in the morning.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:51 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Woah this looks pretty cool (by the farming sim guys) I'll give this a download for 1.99 and comment back in the morning.
Thanks for TOFT oooooomonkey.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:50 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Thanks for TOFT oooooomonkey.
We'll I think sanuku's had that one covered

Well anyway I was supposed to being downloading this then going to sleep but I thought I'd give it a quick go (big mistake) I've been playing it for the past hour since I posted
If you like this type of game then this is great, I bought another game ages ago called excavator (or something like that) and this plays like that but with missions and goals (description says 300 tasks!)
It all looks very nice (the App Store screens and sanuku's vid looks a bit blurry but it's not like that on my iPad) and the controls work well enough, all the various vehicles have there own control scheme to simulator each vehicle.

Your building up a business you inherited so you only have a few vehicles at the start and you then gain money from doing missions like loading trucks to delivering goods and digging holes etc.
Then you use your money to buy the other machines and access new missions. your even free to replay any of the missions you have to gain extra money.
It looks like when you get a fleet of vehicles you even get the option to buy building contracts and build entire buildings around the map.

Overall it looks like a very cool sim of an entire construction business and for the crazy App Store price of 1.99 its a steal, it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea but if your interested in this sort of thing then I can give it the monkey seal of approval, think along the lines of "the little crane that could" only without the real physics but an open world and a ton more missions and things to do.

Oh and incase anyone wants to know its 297mb installed.
Old 10-18-2013, 01:22 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Yes I just bought it and played... Really great sim!!!
Nothing equal on iOS. Just one thing: first person height view must be fixed, it is too low on trucks and too tilted forward in the forklift... Please, devs, update it!
Old 10-18-2013, 04:32 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truncana View Post
Yes I just bought it and played... Really great sim!!!
Nothing equal on iOS. Just one thing: first person height view must be fixed, it is too low on trucks and too tilted forward in the forklift... Please, devs, update it!
The control stick for the forklift moves the lifty uppy downy thingy forwards and backwards which moves the camera.
And there's nothing wrong with the camera angle, it's a bumper cam like usual in car games.

I'm really enjoying this so far, so much so that I just spent another 45 mins playing it this morning when I got up.
Looks like dispite the lack of comment here that it's still doing well as there's around 2.5k players on the leaderboards.