★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Featured in iTunes What We're Playing
Classic puzzle action featuring over 100 levels of old-school graphics and challenging tilt-based fun. Can you pilot your sub through the mine-laden, shark-infested waters? Can you take back the mermaids treasure? Can you beat the top scores on the leaderboards? With pick-up-and-play appeal coupled with addictive gameplay, Sharks Treasure is destined to become your new favorite iPhone puzzler.

-4 difficulty settings:
-In-depth tutorial will have you piloting like a sea captain in no time
-125 challenging levels
-Online Leaderboards go for the high score!
-New enemies, subs, treasures and environments as you progress
-Special challenge mode with ranking system.
-Original soundtrack

The TouchArcade community has taken the plunge; they love Sharks Treasure!

The game is fantastic! The controls work beautifully, level progression is perfect (and they do get difficult!!), and the addition of a
"Challenge" theme is great fun. The graphics are also fantastic - it looks
as though a lot of work went into the game.

Great game; it is irresistible!

Controls for the game are very solid. I always feel like Im in complete control of my sub.

Part action game, part puzzle game, all fun!

The music is calming and easy to listen to

Very cool underwater setting

To see video of the game, click here: http://www.fwish.net

Deep in the ocean blue lived three happy mermaids: Sally, Lily and Lisa. They lived in peace and harmony until one day sharks destroyed their homes and stole all their gold. They were devastated until they met John the diver who decided to help them on his deep sea expeditions. The four of them
banded together to steal the treasure back from the sharks. Can
you help the fearless four restore peace to the depths of the ocean?
Welcome to Shark's Treasure

if you like it, please pay attention to my other app"i.Decide" the decision maker for everyone.

fwish's comments:
1.4 update" rise of the octopus" is out now!

see the new enemy? it will grab the treasures away, you must be fast or you will lose

1.new character
2.New UI
3.sensitivity selection

thanks to everyone help me on tip fix.your name are in creadits special thanks
jeep,daren,and of course michael,thanks

08-01-2009, 05:46 AM
Downloading right now

reserve one for me please

08-01-2009, 05:51 AM
Okay thanks I am checking out the light version now
08-01-2009, 05:52 AM
downloaded and played and i really like it and review is submitted

Playing: Minigore, Modern Combat: Sandstorm, Madden 10, Worms, Need For Speed: Shift, Alive-4-Ever, Hybrid Eternal Whisper, Blades Of Fury, Resident Evil 4, GTA: CW, C&C Red Alert.
Waiting: Bioshock, Hardgore, Astro Ranch, Mirrors Edge, ZombieSmash, Rayman,
08-01-2009, 05:54 AM
Originally Posted by fwish View Post
last time ,I gave 5 code,which been token right away, but, I didn't got the review of my game,so I want do it again, this time ,I will change the rules
You live and you learn.
Will take the time to play with it before I put up a review and some feedback.

Playing: Solipskier, Edge, Ground Effect, Bobble Surfer, Minigore, 2012 Zombies vs Aliens, iSR, Pocket God, Slotz, Zen Bound 2, Crazy Snowboard, Vector Tank, ...
08-01-2009, 07:43 AM
Fun Game!

First thing about the game is that its an underwater game, very cool setting. There simply arent enough of them.

Controls for the game are very solid. I always feel like im in complete control of my sub.

Graphics are top notch, I can get picky when it comes to graphics, and I have a soft spot for aquatic scenes.

The music is my only complaint, however, there is the option to turn it off, and you can hear the well done sound effects. The present music is more like shopping music and less underwater adventurish. I would recommend an ambient type.

High scores are important. Online high scores really increase the replayablility of a game. Unfortunately the lite version does not have this.

Overall its a fun game to pass the time, my largest request would be an online high score list to keep me coming back for the underwater sub fun

Playing right now: Dungeon Hunter
Most recently completed: Inkvaders
All time favorites: Minigore, Zombieville, Hybrid, Underworlds, Nombie, Stay, CozyQuest, Mass Effect Galaxy, Doom Resurrection, Kyzer, Moonlights, Racer.
08-01-2009, 08:15 AM
Are you prepared to hand out codes even if people write bad reviews about the game?
08-01-2009, 09:07 AM
thanks Danzach,could you send this review to app store?
code has PM to you
08-01-2009, 09:08 AM
stupid internet just came back up, downloading now
08-01-2009, 09:14 AM
I think that this is a good game but some of the grammar is really messed up where it tells you what to do before each level. I know English is probably not your first language but this is just a suggestion for a future update. So far it looks promising though .