App description: Solve puzzles, blow up space ships & save the galaxy!
The next big puzzle game is here! Fire the laser cannon!

Swipe across all weak spots of the hostile ship!
Watch out though! Dont step off the target or fire recklessly, you only have 5 shots!

Explore different worlds, fight against formidable (yet hilarious) foes & get to know your crew.
Complete dozens of levels across multiple campaigns, each with new features that spice things up, add variety and increase the difficulty!

Do a single clean swipe or tap on nearby targets in a chain. Play any way you like!

Laser Flow Features
Over 60 Levels across 5 Campaigns, from relaxed to brain-melting!
Formidable Bosses to defeat!
Bonus game mode - Planet Mining!
Many Special Targets including Bombs and Shield Generators
Light-hearted cutscenes staring both your Allies and the nasty Space Pirates!
Beautiful art, slick interface and many enjoyable soundtracks!
Hunt down Achievements & compete in Game Center Leaderboards
More content coming soon!

FortySe7en Games's comments:
Here's our first game (done by a tiny team as a part-time thing post work).

The game is in 95% stage (some pieces of character & space ship art are not yet finished and there might be bugs).
Nevertheless, it should be perfectly playable, and offers hours of unique puzzling fun.
Cool new updates are scheduled with even more stuff!
Right now it's NOW FREE no strings attached!

10-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Changing to paid

The game is going to become paid once a new update is approved.
Once it's paid, all ads will be removed (there is one ad every 4 levels you play, so it's quite light, but still).

So I'd say, grab it now if you want to give it a shot!

10-23-2013, 06:22 AM
This is an excellent puzzle game with a fun theme and good art and music. The concept is to touch the tiles in a continuous path to destroy all of them. There are special tiles involved which make things interesting. I am really enjoying this!

Disclaimer: I got a promo code for this in another thread. Thanks again, developer; this is a keeper!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
10-23-2013, 06:37 AM
Looks nice and amazing.
10-23-2013, 01:54 PM
Really glad you like it!
I might return soon with some more codes for the Touch Arcade folks.
I've never been disappointed with the quality of this community! It's amazing.
10-26-2013, 01:28 PM
Now free

New Update Has Been Released & The game is now FREE!

Anyway, check it out, especially if you appreciate games that do not try to aggressively monetize you, I'd say it's a rarity in the recent days.

Most importantly though, it's a fun puzzle game (but don't hold my word).
Any feedback and reviews are again very welcome. Enjoy!

PS:
This will only hold for a few days (like a free weekend/free week). If there is some revenue coming from the free version (people installing apps from ads or donating/unlocking stuff) then we might keep it this way, if not, then we'll have to go back to paid.
10-26-2013, 10:44 PM
Really well done puzzle game! I downloaded the app the came up in the add to support you guys (;
10-26-2013, 10:49 PM
Very well polished game. I don't normally go for 3 starring levels on my first play through unless it happens anyway but something about this game makes me want to retry until I get it in 1 move!

Lovely artwork, sounds, animation and nice little twist on tile painting type mechanic. Gets properly taxing within a few levels!!

Good luck with the free app, hope u guys can go "full time"!
10-27-2013, 05:52 AM
Thanks a lot guys!
I think the difficulty curve is quite steep (I was afraid of making it too easy and thus boring), will try to even it out as we add more levels.
There will also be some art updates later too, stay put & thanks for your interest!
@JCho133 - Thanks a lot, funniliy enough, because 'big boys' (suppercell, king.com etc.) spend so much on marketing, we are given more for each install from an app than if we charged you $1 for the game itself. But in this case we are at the mercy of the consumer .

Last edited by FortySe7en Games; 10-27-2013 at 06:02 AM.
10-27-2013, 06:25 AM
Good luck for you. I'm not a fan of this kind, so I'm sorry.

Pine Entertainment