★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Itemania, 2D & 3D Hidden Object Game ($0.99)

08-01-2009, 12:00 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Itemania, 2D & 3D Hidden Object Game ($0.99)

Hi everyone,

Our first game finally out on App Store,

Itemania - $0.99

it's a spin-off of hidden object game , we mix a 2D & 3D environment to make it a little bit different.
For those who love this kind of genre, Itemania will give you more challenge,
because with the 3d environment sometimes you have to be in a certain angle/view to see the hidden object.

Here's some features from the description:
Features:
- Explore a mix of beautiful 2D & 3D environments.
- 9 progressively challenging levels with randomized item lists for replayability.
- 3 Save Game slots & Auto Save feature.
- Unlock Level Selection Mode for relaxed/untimed play.
- Intuitive control: double tap for zooming in/out, pinch/spread for custom zoom.

some screenshots:

Gameplay Trailer for Itemania:

Youtube link | Pop Up

please check it out

Last edited by salsamd; 08-02-2009 at 01:08 AM. Reason: hq->allows full screen mode
08-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Send a message via MSN to Lukearcade22
Looks really good and top quality graphics

I might buy this now, but one thing is bugging me...

The game looks too easy, if I could be assured that updates will become available soon to add more difficulty into the app then I would buy the game now.

If also there was a spot the difference mode, it would make this app the ultimate find the object game.

Games I am Playing: Aiko Island, World Mosaics, Mage Gauntlet, Puzzle Quest, Time Geeks, Roll In The Hole and Sunday Lawn

Game Center ID: Lukearcade22

08-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Game Trailer

Youtube link | Pop Up
08-01-2009, 12:25 PM
I bought it and I like it well done, you guys.
08-01-2009, 12:28 PM
I purchased the app anyways...

overall: 8/10
Some really good graphics and a top quality hidden object game. But not enough levels and can only last a few hours of gameplay before you know where everything is.

Games I am Playing: Aiko Island, World Mosaics, Mage Gauntlet, Puzzle Quest, Time Geeks, Roll In The Hole and Sunday Lawn

08-01-2009, 12:51 PM
Hey guys,
thank you so much for purchasing it

- Some item are really hard to find, if you need a hint on a specific item location, please let me know, i will give you some hints

- Also you can always restart the level to get different randomize item if you can't find a specific item :P

- Sorry we haven't put a real hint in the game itself, maybe on the future updates

also,
thanks DaveMc99, for putting the game trailer, i forgot to put it on my post :P

Last edited by potan; 08-01-2009 at 12:53 PM.
08-01-2009, 12:52 PM
yes, the hint does kill me

I can't find the potato on level 6

you should have a limit of 3 hints, that way it will add more satisfaction to the game when you can't find an item

08-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukearcade22 View Post
yes, the hint does kill me

I can't find the potato on level 6

you should have a limit of 3 hints, that way it will add more satisfaction to the game when you can't find an item
Luke, if you want to know about the potato (HILITE this text):
It's on the top of rightmost window (on the border)

btw, yeah sorry about the lack of hint, we'll try to put it in for next updates/next game
08-01-2009, 01:02 PM
OH YEAH!

that is one small potato, thanks for the help

also, the music is extremely repetitive. The tune is like 20 seconds long and it just loops itself, the tune is stuck into my head, if the tunes went on for a bit longer then that would make the audio perfect.

anything else to say quickly...

I noticed that the level select menu was a bit hard to tell which level is which, because you have like a 2D and a 3D version of one image, its hard to tell which one is which. I propose you change the level select and have two categories at the top: 2D & 3D. This would make the game much neater and more easier to use.

Apart from that, very good game at a very good price.

Hope to see more updates including more images. Also I would love to see a spot the difference mode so that you have two modes to play which both involve finding items.

08-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Moving to 3D in this genre, is a clever idea. I'll pick this up for my wife.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL