★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Slender Man is back in this all new sequel to the indie mobile hit game Slender Man Chapter 1:Alone. Can you stand the suspense as Slender Man stalks you through 3 all new terrifying, 3D levels? He got some new surprises in store that are sure to make you scream.

Slender Man is a mythical creature often depicted as a tall, thin figure wearing a black suit and a blank face. According to the legend, he can stretch or shorten his arms at will and has tentacle-like appendages protruding from his back. Depending on the interpretations of the myth, the creature can cause memory loss, insomnia, paranoia, coughing fits (nicknamed slendersickness), photograph/video distortions and can teleport at will.

TheEvilRobot's comments:

I just saw this while browsing the App Store and couldn't believe there wasn't a thread about it. So here is a thread.
10-22-2013, 01:48 AM
You don't have to state that you're not the developer. >_>

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-22-2013, 05:08 AM
The first WAS atmospheric, but I dunno if I'm willing to grab another Slendie, unless it offers something new like, well maybe to play was Slender himself or something. Oh hey I just gave away an awesome idea.

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
11-05-2013, 03:19 PM

I'm the developer of this app. This chapter is a total, from the ground up rewrite. I've tried to keep in the same style but added a new little twist that I hope is worth the the time.

So far, the reviews have been surprisingly good so I'm pretty happy with the response. I do have plans to add more levels to this one and I have 2 more levels almost ready to go with Chapter 1 as well.

I have given some thought to an multi-player version but I'm still pretty unsure about the game play. I have ideas but can't really tell if they would be fun. I'm open to suggestions!