★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome Guardians! Gather your heroes and fight for victory!

Hello Hero is a fast-paced, social, role-playing game that packs a punch! You can gather and recruit over 300 wild and wacky heroes ranging from epic, claymore-wielding knights, to rocketship-riding frog queens!

Explore 200 missions on 20 continents in full 3D graphics as you fight off the evil Keronic threat, or climb up the ranks as you face off against your friends in the arena!

Key Features:

FREE TO PLAY!
Hundreds of Unique Heroes!
Beautifully Rendered Full 3D Graphics
Battle in a variety of challenging Game types (Story Missions, Dungeon mode, Boss Raids, PvP, Arena, and more!)
Journey through Stunning, Diverse Environments
Hundreds of weapons and armor to outfit your heroes!
Challenge your friends to see who's best!

PLEASE NOTE! HELLO HERO is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's option settings.

Note: A network connection is required to play

Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/helloherogame
Check out our forums: forum.helloherogame.com
Follow us on Twitter: @HelloHeroGame
Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggIBz61eHgA

Zeillusion's comments:
Can't find the app to create a discussion but the RPG (turn based) hello hero is out! Looks amazing. Check it out ! Link: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/hello-hero/id708971624?mt=8

Not just for New Zealand i just got it in the USA, believe its world wide now.

10-22-2013, 12:55 PM
This is gd, now playing already! Damn good

10-25-2013, 04:25 AM
So does anybody know what the Starter Pack Promotional code is?

Gamecentre ID - .P0tshot. Playing - Magic 2014, Battle Academy, Shadowrun, Warhammer Quest, Hearthstone, Space Hulk, FTL, Xcom Wanting - Cardhunter, Battleheart Legacy, Infinity Wars, Exiles: Far Colonies and someone please make iOS Blood Bowl!!
10-25-2013, 04:43 AM
So nice. Download it! Thanks for heads up.

Pine Entertainment
10-28-2013, 07:47 AM
Does anyone know any resources for researching best areas to hunt new characters? Or indeed any info on "recipes" for breeding the units?

Gamecentre ID - .P0tshot. Playing - Magic 2014, Battle Academy, Shadowrun, Warhammer Quest, Hearthstone, Space Hulk, FTL, Xcom Wanting - Cardhunter, Battleheart Legacy, Infinity Wars, Exiles: Far Colonies and someone please make iOS Blood Bowl!!
11-05-2013, 06:31 AM
This isn't a bad little game at all, really.

The characters have a sort of "Dragon Quest 8" feel to them in the way that they're drawn, the fact that all your skills are on different cool-down timers adds an element of strategy missing from most of the "collectable card/party games," and you need a full party with skills that work in synergy to do the best.

Doesn't look like there's much conversation about it here - maybe because you can only invite friends through Facebook or random requests in-game so there's less of the "add me" spam to bump up the topic's visibility.

Like most freemium games, it has a premium currency (Carats) to guarantee rare drops, boost your XP gains for a set amount of time, and the usual activities like that. So make sure you have someone's name to put in when you first start or you might miss the one-time Carat bonus. (You can use mine, Peridot, if you don't know anyone else playing the game *coughcoughshamelessplugcough*)
11-05-2013, 08:04 AM
I must have missed this one. So many games out there. It's hard to keep up! This looks really good. Ill try it out.
11-06-2013, 05:45 AM
I like that your heroes gain levels through actual combat, instead of being required to collect hundreds of cards and "feed" them to the ones that you want to make stronger in some bizarre cannibalistic ritual.

There's still SOME card/hero "eating" going on - you can upgrade a hero up to five times to improve their stat gains per level (which requires sacrificing a card and some luck to succeed in the upgrade - but if you fail enough times you'll eventually be given a guaranteed upgrade success).

Two max level (Level 30) heroes of the same rarity can be combined together to generate another random hero of one rarity level higher. What that means is that eventually ANY player could accumulate a full team of 5* heroes without ever spending a dime on the game.

And since the evolution restrictions are light (ANY 3* hero can combine with any other 3* hero to generate a random 4* hero), it doesn't have to be two of the same "card"), your heroes are always leveling for a purpose.

Seems a lot more entertaining than "well, guess I'll grind this dungeon fifteen times today to get enough cards so I can boost one card by two more levels."
11-06-2013, 05:47 AM
Game is cool.. i like the characters and monsters.

Last edited by HansSatori; 11-07-2013 at 12:28 PM.