★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Should I buy RE4 or Need For Speed??

08-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Should I buy RE4 or Need For Speed??

HEy guys-

I know some of you are going to say im comparing apples and oranges here, but they both seem like quality games.... and i dont want to shell out for both right now.i like both of the genres equally. Iv played RE degeneration, and i didnt like it. but a lot of people that said that also said they improved RE4 enough that they really liked it. My most played games are:

F.A.S.T
Minigore
Space Invaders Infinity Gene
Real Racing
Reign of Swords 2

Like i said i like racing games and shooters. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Ballistic
08-01-2009, 04:22 PM
I say go with RE:4. Even though I haven't bought it yet, it looks really good and I think you'll like it more. More Action.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.

08-01-2009, 04:24 PM
To me you've got mostly shooters already. Get NFS:U. And don't listen to anyone who says what's the point in getting NFS when you have Real Racing, beause they're both different.

NFS:U imo pwns real racing.
08-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WunDaii View Post
To me you've got mostly shooters already. Get NFS:U. And don't listen to anyone who says what's the point in getting NFS when you have Real Racing, beause they're both different.

NFS:U imo pwns real racing.
Excuse me while I go find a flamethrower.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
08-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
Excuse me while I go find a flamethrower.
Sure... I'll just start running
08-01-2009, 04:37 PM
This one is REALLY hard for me. Two of my favorite games of the year so far. I guess if I had to pick ONE, I'd go with NFS. I think the comparison with RR isn't even necessary, they're both great. NFS is THE BEST arcade style racer I've played by far. That being said, my real advice would be to break down and get both, as their price combined is much cheaper than a crappy DS or PSP or console game.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
08-01-2009, 04:39 PM
Nfs is better

memory cards
08-01-2009, 04:50 PM
NFS is the best. I don't really like Real Racing and all the hoplas around it. It's less fun. Get NFS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
...I vink you fail good sir. I don't vink vat yo get ze jok.
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer
08-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Never played real racing, but when it comes to racing games on any system I have always like the arcade style racers over the sim racers...
And for a mobile racer it's awesome...

Gamecenter:1337brian
08-01-2009, 06:11 PM
I wouldn't know about RE4 but I personally hated NFS:U. Since you have Real Racing I would suggest not getting it. Real Racing is much better. That's just my opinion though.

Apps iLove: iBooks, Podcasts, Tweetbot, Reeder, Instapaper, SoundHound, MLS Live
Games iLove: Real Racing 2, Minecraft, Fieldrunners 2, Great Big War Game, FIFA 12
GameCenter: PeterM11