★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: IGG.COM
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 86.8 MB
  • Version: 1.4.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Players all around the world are clashing!

Upgraded for 2015 with NEW gameplay and more features!

Build and battle your way to glory in Castle Clash! With fast-paced strategy and exciting combat, Castle Clash is a game of epic proportions! Hire legions of powerful Heroes to lead an army of mythical creatures. Fight and raid your way to become the world's greatest Warlord. With over 100 million players worldwide, it's always time to clash!

Now available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Korean.

Game Features:
* Here Be Demon! Take on the new boss with your friends!
* Defend your bases with others in Team HBM!
* Beat back hordes of vicious foes in Here Be Monsters!
* Battle the dangers of the Lost Realm and uncover its riches!
* Build and fortify your impenetrable fortress!
* Create the ultimate army from a dozen different troops!
* Pit your Heroes against other players in the Arena!
* Create your very own Guild and lead it to victory in Torch Battles!
* Join other players and conquer Team Dungeons!

Need more help? Email [help.castle.apple@igg.com] with your IGG ID.
10-23-2013, 05:48 AM
Amazing! Like Clash of Clans

10-23-2013, 05:52 AM
Downloading and hope it bring me feel better than CoC
10-23-2013, 05:58 AM
Do not think to download this game. Clone of Clash of Clan.
10-23-2013, 08:57 AM
Samurai siege is tons better. These graphics are weak, the hero system is cool. Little buggy though. The global is spammed with inappropriate comments and advertisementsz (sex chats, gay web cams) unfortunately there's no chat moderation. The loot is easy and the "clan" mechanic is not to solid.
10-27-2013, 01:23 PM
I really enjoy this clone of clash of the clans. To me, this is probably the most different of all the clash of the clans clones out there.

The hero system is fun and it gives you incentive to do dungeons to level them up and also get the special resources to buy the more rare ones (which will take forever by the way).

The rts mechanics is not as good as coc, you have one tower that when upgraded to max it can be upgraded to a different path(splash dmg ground only, single fast dmg, a 3 hit dmg) and you do not get many of them. Your troops are heros are pretty much your defense since unlike coc, the troops you hire will defend for you as well.

Only problem I feel is that I guess since not many people play it or something, the balance of who attacks is way out of there(ie I have 5 lv 10-20 rare and common heroes, and I constantly get attacked by guys who have lv 40 legendary heroes).

All in all though, I enjoy this coc clone the most.