★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Necklace of Heavens was the Creators most wonderful work. Thousands of planets inhabited by an incredible variety of beings, all joined by a network of magical portals. The powerful Deity Council maintained peace and harmony in the Necklace.

Some frontier worlds of the Necklace began to suffer from attacks of strange beings. They were called the Transformation Army, spawned by the renegade deity Karin. His beings were cruel and merciless. The worst thing about them was that the worlds which had fallen to them were infected by a terrible disease, which gradually drove the survivors mad, making them join the invasion army.

The threat was becoming more and more menacing. Losing one world after another, the Deities were forced to send throngs of refugees across the Necklace to the worlds yet untouched by war. Many unpopulated worlds became shelters for the refugees from all over the Necklace.

One phantom hope was left to stop the plague of Transformation to find a path into some other world, a secure shelter and seal it by destroying the portal network between worlds thus tearing the Necklace forever.Although the idea seemed insane in the beginning, such path had been found soon enough. The exodus of survivors took several years and only a handful of the greatest warriors stayed behind to seal the portal forever and deter the Transformation army as long as they are able.

You are one of those warriors.
10-23-2013, 07:21 AM
Its size is 538MB after installing.

10-23-2013, 08:23 AM
Looks pretty interesting, I think I'll check it out today. I wonder what kind of pay wall they have. Hopefully it's not a game with great gameplay that requires never ending IAP...
10-23-2013, 08:32 AM
"Neclace," huh?

Interesting fact. Googling "neclace" gets you almost 10,000,000 hits. Ugh.

Game looks intriguing, but yeah, can't help wondering when the "pay-n" begins...

I could never give up.
10-23-2013, 10:55 AM
Game Impressions

10-23-2013, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
"Neclace," huh?

Interesting fact. Googling "neclace" gets you almost 10,000,000 hits. Ugh.

Game looks intriguing, but yeah, can't help wondering when the "pay-n" begins...

Wondering the same thing. Any freemium get that takes a considerable amount of space stays on hold until I know whether it's worth it.
10-23-2013, 11:41 AM
First 3 missions impressions: eternity warriors 2 feel. Solid gameplay , great graphics. Combos arn't to smooth. Seems to be no paywall, maybe just harder to get good gear by earning it. So far so good!
10-23-2013, 11:53 AM
Graphics are meh, animations are a bit stale. Its very repetitive and there are two currencies.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
10-23-2013, 01:11 PM
Real close combat with exciting, half-dressed , exotic stripperteens are waiting for you! No cover charge! Credit cards of all types and nationalities welcome!
10-23-2013, 02:08 PM
The video has me interested, though I'm curious if there's any variety later in the game. No one's hit a paywall yet, huh?