App description: From the makers of the 2012 AIAS Mobile Game of the Year "Hero Academy" and 2011 AIAS Strategy Game of the Year "Orcs Must Die!". Fight your way across the stars in this epic action game.

Battle hordes of dangerous alien creatures, space pirates, and killer mercenaries with blaster and blade as you travel from star to star, uncovering the secrets of the multiverse.

Make contact with the Echoes, mysterious beings from alternate universes who will lend you their abilities and aid you in your quest to save humanity from an alien menace. Acquire a myriad of powerful weapons and armor, watch your abilities grow to unmatched levels, and prepare to take on the most fearsome opponents in the galaxy!

Features:

Real-time action combat with intuitive touch controls.
Over 100 pieces of gear with a diverse mix of deadly effects, from fire to plasma.
Wide variety of enemies and environments.
Customizable ability loadouts - experiment and find the best combinations!
Random campaign generation - every experience is different!
Use your friends' Echoes in combat to help them level-up.
Universal app! Plays on iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch.
Invite your Facebook friends and Twitter followers to play!

NOTE: there are known issues with Echo Prime on iOS7.0. We recommend upgrading to iOS7.03 or better, or using an earlier version.

Note: Echo Prime requires an iPhone 4s/ iPod Touch 5/ iPad2/ iPad Mini or above.

ZugZug's comments:

Filesize:

10-05-2013, 07:37 AM
Looks good, but not available on PH yet. Unless it is a confirmed soft-release, i'll just wait for it on the PH appstore.

Looks like a tap-to-move controls system to me, similar to OC Vengeance or that Bastion default control scheme.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-05-2013, 11:40 AM
Looks interesting.

Last edited by killercow; 10-05-2013 at 04:33 PM.
10-05-2013, 12:26 PM
^The control scheme reminds me strongly of Spiral. Tap an empty area to move and tap to attack, and the type of attack depends on how far the character is from your character.

This looks like the short dungeon crawlers similar to Eternity Warriors 2 and 3. Not bad, but it could be better in that regard. Although it does seem repetitive, but i'll try it out soon and reserve judgment.

On a different note, the playtester in the video is either a non-english speaker, a non-gamer, or an idiot. LOL

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-05-2013, 01:05 PM
[CA] Echo Prime - (by Robot Entertainment) [Universal] [Soft-Launch]

Last edited by killercow; 10-05-2013 at 04:32 PM.
10-05-2013, 01:09 PM
Soft launch for CA.

Edit: thanks Sanuku for screenshot, look a lot better with screenshot.

Last edited by _Max_; 10-05-2013 at 01:12 PM.
10-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Quite solid so far and really polished. It could use more variety though as I fear it will get boring quick.

We'll see
10-05-2013, 02:08 PM
Could someone change the title of the thread to something more appropriate?
10-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Could someone change the title of the thread to something more appropriate?
Done!
10-14-2013, 06:32 PM
Any news on when this might drop stateside?