★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Free! Insanely fun! Wickedly addictive!

Bounce your way through a world of deviously designed levels collecting candy and trophies. You'll never want to put it down. Just one more level! Boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing...

FiddlyBit's comments:
Hi. I just released a new IOS game "HAVING A BALL!".

Its a simple, fun platformer. Kinda like a cross between Doodle Jump and Super Mario.

Here is a gameplay video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Get it here:

Thanks for looking!

Fiddly Bits Software
10-23-2013, 04:15 PM
Hmmm! What do we have here? Thanks for the video! I'm intrigued! Looks really fun! Gonna have to play this! Could have a sleeper hit on your hands with this one!
Good luck with it!

Last edited by bigrand1; 10-23-2013 at 04:17 PM.
10-23-2013, 06:26 PM
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Hmmm! What do we have here? Thanks for the video! I'm intrigued! Looks really fun! Gonna have to play this! Could have a sleeper hit on your hands with this one!
Good luck with it!
Thanks! Let me know what you think if you try it please.

Fiddly Bit
10-24-2013, 05:56 AM
I LOVE this game! So cool, the bouncy game play mechanics in this game! I don't even get tired of the 'boing' sound! Love the sound effects and the crowd applause (or boos). Makes me laugh! It's amazing the control you can have bouncing around like that at the same time it's so OUT of control! Gets a bit hard if you're like me, and you wanna 3 star each level, though (I mean 3 trophy). Love the art design, and the breaking glass aspect is exciting! Great game! Hope it gets the attention it deserves!
10-24-2013, 06:09 AM
Dont like this game graphics, but...like this gameplay.
10-26-2013, 09:56 AM
Thanks BigRand1 and Cynuyt.

If I end up seeing a reasonable amount of downloads in support of the game, I intend to release another free set of levels after the holidays.

With the way the App Store has been altered over the last year, its a lot harder for a little dev to even let people know your game even exists.

Thanks again for giving it a try.

Fiddly Bit