★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 305 Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 29.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Energy spheres are falling! Collect as many as you can in order to move on to more challenging stages.

This exciting and challenging puzzle game has you drawing lines of energy to guide spheres into the correct tubes.

-Game specifically designed for touch-screen interface.
-Match spheres to tubes by passing them through different color filters.
-Anti-gravity levels add extra difficulty and excitement.
-Game Center leaderboards for you and your friends.

Russell305's comments:
I teamed up with a graphic artist on this one. I did the coding. Let me know what you think! Its Free up to Level 6. iPhone/iPad.

Energy spheres are falling! Collect as many as you can in order to move on to more challenging stages.

This exciting and challenging puzzle game has you drawing lines of energy to guide spheres into the correct tubes.

-Game specifically designed for touch-screen interface.
-Match spheres to tubes by passing them through different color filters.
-Anti-gravity levels add extra difficulty and excitement.
-Game Center leaderboards for you and your friends.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/electro-puzzle-brain-arcade/id702376893?ls=1&mt=8

10-25-2013, 02:48 AM
The gameplay is very similar to Sugar, Sugar. Anything new or different from that game in terms of puzzles?

The Way Home - Incredible Time Travel Arcade Adventure [FREE]
You can also find me on Twitter!
Have a crazy day :P
10-29-2013, 02:14 PM
difference in puzzles

Our game has much faster gravity that requires you to think fast on your feet. We use large objects with different physics properties(bounce, density, friction) that alters the gameplay significantly. Also the puzzles are different with later ones using more filters. I also am including portals which will require the game player to teleport the spheres from one side of the screen to the other. This will go in an update or a sequel.