★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iBlast Moki - HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

08-02-2009, 01:08 PM
iBlast Moki - HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

**** UPDATED - 08/28/2009 ****

Plus+, the social platform from ngmoco, has been integrated in the game and iBlast Moki will support leaderboards and awards. We are really excited by this partnership as it adds a lot of value to the game.

We are finalizing iBlast Moki, a physics puzzle game for iPhone and iPod Touch developed by Godzilab.

The goal is to blast cute little Mokis with the help of bombs and unlock new physics items like ropes, rising balloons, rotating wheels, as you progress through the different worlds. There are six different worlds which have different gameplay mechanics like moving obstacles, rotating doors, floating in water, etc. The campaign is made of more than 70 levels and once the player finishes all the levels a new game mode is unlocked which adds a lot of replayability.

iBlast Moki includes a fully featured level editor which allows players to create their own levels. Once the player has created a level, he is able to upload it online for other people to play by downloading it in game. The player will be able to see the ratings that other player gave to his levels and improve them.

We created a gameplay video which shows the main gameplay mechanics of the game

Youtube link | Pop Up

Features
- Blasting cute little Mokis with bombs and other incredible items
- More than 70 levels
- 6 completely different worlds
- Realistic physics to blow things up
- Crazy in-game sound effects
- High quality particle effects
- Fully featured level editor included to create more puzzles
- Online sharing and ratings of levels

iBlast Moki will be released late this summer.

www.godzilab-games.com
www.twitter.com/godzilab

Last edited by moleki; 08-28-2009 at 01:25 PM.
08-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Looks good... REALLY good...

Any idea on the price?

08-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Thanks Brazilian, it will be at 1.99 $
08-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Jesus Christ that sounds like a great deal! 70 levels + level creator for $1.99?

Will there be OpenFeint?
08-02-2009, 01:43 PM
This is the first time I listened to the in-game music, sounds great!
08-02-2009, 03:02 PM
I'm a beta tester for this game and I have to say it is excellent. It mixes a lot of different games together; Little Big Planet, World of Goo and Fantastic Contraption and they work really well together. In fact a friend recently showed me a game called PuffBOMB which iBlast Moki's gameplay is very similar to but iBlast Moki adds some great looking graphics and some really cute moki.

There are a ton of levels and with a level editor and the ability to share levels online there is a huge amount of replayability in this game. For $1.99 I recommend that everyone picks this game up when it's released.

ps. The last screenshot is of a level I made.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
08-02-2009, 03:47 PM
wow ! look so good
08-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Agreed. This looks rather good.

Games Uncovered: The best iPhone gaming news and reviews.
www.gamesuncovered.com
twitter.com/gamesuncovered
youtube.com/gamesuncovered
08-02-2009, 06:34 PM
Looks completely brilliant. Anything this polished and original is going to be a must buy for me. Especially at $2, thats an absolute impulse purchase, no need for a lite version.
08-02-2009, 06:50 PM
This game is extremely well made. For $1.99, it's an extremely good deal that shouldn't be missed. I don't care if you're not a puzzle fan or hate puzzles, this is a game that should be sitting on your homescreen with pride.

70+ levels, level editor, downloadable online levels, share levels, everything is in this game. One of the most complete games I have ever played.