• Publisher: Igor Migun
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 58.7 MB
  • Version: 1.05
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Experience the game they're calling "The most scary game of all time" - Now even more terrifying!

*Intense horror atmosphere.
Hear frightening sound effects and terrifying music.
Feel the fear as the enemy is coming closer the beating of your heart.

* Endless suspense
Find as many of the mysterious signs as you can before the enemy takes you or find 5 signs to escape.

* Unity3D Engine powered graphics.
Special effects for Apple devices to create an even more intense atmosphere.

Slender Man is the original survival horror game for mobile based upon the Slender Man urban legend and "Stirling City" myth. See how long you can survive before Slender Man gets you, with only your wits to aid you!Find the five lost records. To solve the mystery!!
10-26-2013, 02:25 PM
just another stupid slander game,whats the point making 50 slander games?boring...

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere

10-26-2013, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ip4weather View Post
just another stupid slander game,whats the point making 50 slander games?boring...
This is my first game about Slender, makes the rest. Just for myself

Coming soon Mental Hospital II

Last edited by Tenb; 10-26-2013 at 02:36 PM.
10-26-2013, 06:55 PM
The screenshot actually looks visually decent. This is from the developer of Dementia IIRC.

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
10-26-2013, 06:59 PM
thank you for mental hospital,looks good!

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
10-27-2013, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
The screenshot actually looks visually decent. This is from the developer of Dementia IIRC.
Nice when you start to know
10-27-2013, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ip4weather View Post
What next ? Another 'runner game' comes out , should they stop making those as theres '50 runner' games ?

This one looks good, if you dont like Slender games simply move on. As this is the maker of Mental Hospital i think it'll be really good.
10-28-2013, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
What next ? Another 'runner game' comes out , should they stop making those as theres '50 runner' games ?

This one looks good, if you dont like Slender games simply move on. As this is the maker of Mental Hospital i think it'll be really good.
Thank you
10-28-2013, 05:20 AM
The screenshots take me thinking of the darkness.

Pine Entertainment
10-28-2013, 05:50 AM
So you're gonna take a horror game's name and another horror game's name so you could complete your product? Nice idea btw..

Slender and Outlast? That doesn't work dude.