Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-26-2013, 04:44 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Vampire Ventures by Clockwork Pixels [Universal]

Hello,

If you like casual/matching games with a bit of a story, please try out my new iOS game Vampire Ventures

Ideal for the Halloween season, it's a kid friendly game (no blood, lots of strawberry juice!) ... and ... there's a Lite version available which includes the first 15 levels : App Store Link : Vampire Ventures Lite

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Let me know what you think ... but only if you like it ; )

Thanks,
George
Old 10-26-2013, 05:04 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Your stuff is always so polished and so fun! This is obviously a different twist on the Kitten/Puppy sanctuary stuff, so what's the main objective? You're not going to be keeping/collecting a castle full of ghosts, right (though that could be fun!) So do you collect/power up different spells then? Is that what I'm seeing in the video?
Old 10-26-2013, 05:05 PM

I love match 3 games. I checked out the lite version and I liked it. It has a quirky story and high quality graphics. This is the same dev who made Kitten Sanctuary and Darkside. You have my $1.99......
Old 10-26-2013, 05:41 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
You're not going to be keeping/collecting a castle full of ghosts, right (though that could be fun!)
Ha, no ... instead of a sanctuary, there's a story ... which took about the same amount of development time as there's 40+ cut-scenes.

The game has some extra level types (compared to Kittens/Puppies), things like rotating lock levels, dropping items off the game board & battles. Talismans are filled by making matches (longer matches fill them more quickly), it's these that are shown in the video

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormyspop1 View Post
I love match 3 games. I checked out the lite version and I liked it. It has a quirky story and high quality graphics. This is the same dev who made Kitten Sanctuary and Darkside. You have my $1.99......
Thank you. Glad you like the game ... and the graphics! I've had some 'too cartoon-like' feedback, so it's good to hear.
Old 10-27-2013, 02:21 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

George makes the absolute best frickin' Match 3 games out there. If people stopped playing shit like Candy Crush and played this, Kitten Sanctuary and Puppy Sanctuary instead, the world would be a better a place. Give this game some love people!
Old 10-27-2013, 02:32 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

FANTASTIC!
Finally some new match-3 stuff!

There weren't much mentionable match-3 games except Scurvy Scallywags and Old Clockmaker's Riddle in the last months.
It's an insta-buy for me.

Last edited by Vovin; 10-27-2013 at 02:36 AM..
Old 10-27-2013, 03:29 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Bought, love it, lots of variety, totally worth the money, oh yeah, exceptionally high production value.
Old 10-27-2013, 05:51 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Hate to say this, but this may just be my favorite Clockwork Pixels release.

Also, "too cartoon-like" is bull. The graphics are purr(sorry, wrong game :3)-fect.
Old 10-27-2013, 07:22 AM
iPad Air

It has been quite a while since a quality match-3 dropped on the AppStore, hasn't it? So bought, and I likey! High production values, varied goals throughout.

One minor thing tho, I hear the swoosh sound and the 3-note sound that pitches higher the longer chains you get going, but I can't hear anything when actually matching gems, put a gentle short bling-ish sound (or something similar) and have the 3-note as is for the chains. Thanks Clockwork Pixels.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:07 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

After the disappointing mercenary mess that was Marvel Puzzle Quest, Vampire Ventures was exactly what I needed to cleanse the palate and restore my faith in those who still know how to make a quality match 3 game without fleecing its customers - well played, sir!