Post in the iPhone and iPod Touch Games forum, and add [Universal] to the tag.
For example, you would post something like this in the iPhone forum
Pocket Trains - (By NimbleBit LLC)[Universal]
Yep, Laxking got it right.
Welcome to the site and thanks for checking about where to post.
We try to avoid having the same game listed under iPhone and iPad forums, as many developers end up posting exactly the same posts in both forums. Creating a single "Universal" thread in the iPhone forum avoids splitting the discussion. It would be clearer if there was a "Universal Games" forum.
There's other issues with the forum structure too:
- The price drops forum is under iPhone, but what about iPad / android / mac price drops?
- There's a forum for Mac App Store, but what about non-appstore Mac games.
- The "Add me" forum is under iPhone, but applies to other devices.
- There's upcoming iPad / iPhone/android forums, but no upcoming IOS apps / Mac games.
- User reviews are listed for IOS devices, but not for Android.
- There's a steam thread, but would be great to have the upcoming, price-drop etc threads for steam games as a new section on the site.