App description: OrcOrcOrc is a colorful action match puzzler where you must combat hordes of do-gooders by matching tiles to unlock powerful perks and bonuses as you advance from level to level in an attempt to rid the world for too much goodess.

Each battle will earn you XP and gold that will unlock amazing power-ups enabling you to battle longer, faster, stronger, and harder! Perks include sweet delicious Grogg that helps strengthen your troops, and powerful hope slaying support spells to aid you in the eternal struggle against the forces of good.

Dont give up until you have conquered each level, slayed every would be do-gooder and have been named the Orc slayer of all things good-and-dead!

Play now. Join the horde and slay all things good now!

OrcOrcOrc is powered by Mobage, the best, free social gaming platform.

hamm3rt1m3's comments:
Hey guys,

We're a small Indie team and are really proud to announce the release of our new game.

OrcOrcOrc is a colourful action match puzzler where you must combat hordes of do-gooders by matching tiles to unlock powerful perks and bonuses as you advance from level to level in an attempt to rid the world for too much goodness.

Hope you guys like it!

amir@mewestudios.com
10-28-2013, 09:25 AM
Looks really cool, downloading and try it.

10-28-2013, 09:56 AM
Any imps?

They had it published through Mobage...

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Red1; 10-28-2013 at 06:39 PM.
10-28-2013, 09:59 AM
Just tried but it's stucked on the main page. Impossible to start a game.
10-28-2013, 10:14 AM
@Exact-Psience, thanks dude!

@Capronissimo71, I've had another report of that, I'll PM you for more details.
10-28-2013, 05:20 PM
Nice video

Thanks Sanuku, we really appreciate you taking the time to make that!

We're working on some updates that didn't quite make it into the game, we'd love to hear some feedback from players about what they'd like to see in a future update.
10-29-2013, 03:02 PM
@Hamm3rt1m3

The problem i have with the game is the language of the game itself. If i switch my iPhone to english the game works, in my native language doesn't. So, it's a localization issue.
10-29-2013, 03:24 PM
Nice work!

Oh man, excellent catch there! We're doing an update in a few days, I'll make sure I add that, can't believe we missed it!
10-29-2013, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamm3rt1m3 View Post
Oh man, excellent catch there! We're doing an update in a few days, I'll make sure I add that, can't believe we missed it!
Thanks to you guys! Keep up the good work!