App description: Serve customers the right orders in this unique time-management game for all ages.

Its up to you to serve the customers as they come into your Chippy. Time-management is the key to success! Take orders, get cooking and try not to burn anything in this fun food game featuring a cast of colourful characters, simple one-touch controls and nostalgic soundtrack.

Sounds easy... but turn up the heat and Chippy can become mind over matter madness!

Featuring

40 Levels to unlock
Earn new equipment for your shop
Challenges and upgrades
Shakable Salt, Vinegar & Ketchup
New food, condiments, levels coming in free updates
No in-app purchases
No in-app advertisements

From the creators of Plunderland comes a family-friendly time-management game with no in-app purchases or advertising. Chippy is the perfect game to play whether youre at home, on the train or playing with kids!

Any problems or enquiries? Tweet us @chippyapp or visit chippyapp.com

glitchers's comments:

Brought to you by the award winning game designers that brought you Plunderland.

iPhone 5 Screenshots

Full details available at http://chippyapp.com

10-30-2013, 10:20 PM
I really like the look and style of this! Plus, brilliant idea to have a fish 'n' chips management game. Downloading now!

10-31-2013, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
I really like the look and style of this! Plus, brilliant idea to have a fish 'n' chips management game. Downloading now!
will be waitin for imps!
10-31-2013, 04:04 AM
Awesome, any questions you can ask here or on our twitter @chippyapp
10-31-2013, 04:58 AM
Oh my god brilliant! Also plunderland is one of my favourites
10-31-2013, 05:43 AM
So fun and cute game.
10-31-2013, 06:13 AM
What's the link to plunderland? Isn't that johnny two shoes.
10-31-2013, 06:14 AM
Hey, thanks for the kind words! I'm Hugo from Glitchers, means a lot that you guys like the game.

If you have any questions or want some tips then ask away!
10-31-2013, 07:16 AM
Quite simply fabulous. Haven't played a game with this many pokes since the 1980's.