★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Run for your life! How far can you get?

Jump into this addictive, action-packed sequel to the mega-hit NinJump game franchise, which has been enjoyed by tens of millions of fans around the world.

NinJump Rooftops is a fast-paced game where your goal is to jump between rooftops, avoid obstacles, defeat enemies, and stay alive as long as you can. Jump, slash & run for your life! Grab coins & jade crystals along the way to upgrade your ninja abilities. Hit 3 matching enemies in a row for an epic power-up boost. Fly through the air on a zip wire. Dodge throwing stars, deadly fire pits & evil squirrels. Experience full-on pandemonium riding on the back of a skyscraper-sized panda. Master the mighty ninja "double jump", where you jump, then jump again in mid-air, defying all laws of physics & logic. Whatever you do, just don't fall off the roof or let the baddies get you. Stay alive!

* Jump, slash & run as far as you can
* Defeat foes to get awesome powers
* Double jump for endless fun
* Play with all-new abilities & upgrades

>> Install NinJump Rooftops. It's free!

IMPORTANT: iPod Touch (4th Generation) & iPhone 4 are NOT supported.

NinJump Rooftops is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games like NinJump, Paper Toss, DragonVale, Spellfall, Strike Knight, Army of Darkness Defense, Shape Shift & more. Search the App Store for "Backflip Studios" to see all our games. Follow @BackflipStudios on Twitter for game announcements and other updates.

Thanks for playing!

biokid's comments:

Now available Worldwide for free
10-30-2013, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by biokid View Post

Now available Worldwide for free
Loved the original and deluxe (:

10-30-2013, 11:50 PM
Love it too much. Download it immediately.

Pine Entertainment
10-31-2013, 02:04 AM
10-31-2013, 02:06 AM
It fun, but i loved the first version than.
10-31-2013, 04:27 AM
This game is surprisingly great. The IAPs aren't needed.
10-31-2013, 05:01 AM
Better then expected. Solid endless runner with missions, upgradable power-ups, nice visuals, simple controls, lots of enemies/obstacles. The usual IAP, first upgrades are not too expensive, later upgrades require some grinding. There's a second currency for buying new characters or to revive after you die (similar to Temple Run) that's the only thing I don't like at all. You can revive as many times as you want. But it's still enjoyable.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
10-31-2013, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Better then expected. Solid endless runner with missions, upgradable power-ups, nice visuals, simple controls, lots of enemies/obstacles. The usual IAP, first upgrades are not too expensive, later upgrades require some grinding. There's a second currency for buying new characters or to revive after you die (similar to Temple Run) that's the only thing I don't like at all. You can revive as many times as you want. But it's still enjoyable.
At least the 2nd currency is available through gameplay (albeit rarely seen).
10-31-2013, 09:53 AM
As with the others above, I'm finding this to be a really good, enjoyable runner.

The usual IAPs are there but certainly don't seem necessary. A pleasant surprise.
10-31-2013, 12:19 PM
I am really liking this game.