★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Parking Panic!

08-02-2009, 10:59 PM
Parking Panic!

parking panic
http://toucharcade.com/link/http://p...324199502&mt=8

alright...i took the plunge. i spent a whole dollar on this...

i like it....i dont know what it is about the idea of parking cars for a video seems fun to me...but it is.

my first impressions of the game are pretty darn good.....its not just parking cars(yes it is).....its like goin on an adventure. to a parking spot....you start out with a nice begining level where you basically do U-turn into a parking spot. in the later levels(im only on 10 right now) the levels get bigger...big enough to where it doesnt fit on the screen...it scrolls over when you reach the end of the screen. not too sure about how many levels there are tho...

it uses the accelerometer to steer with gas on the bottom right corner and brake on the bottom left. now ive said i dont like accelerometer controls before but in this case....it works really good. like it says on one of the reviews...."controls are really smooth"....they really are.

theres another game like this one called parkit...which i also liked...but this one is a nice step up from that. sorry to parkit...

so if you liked parkit er parking cars...er just a nice casual game to kill time with...you should get it!

if the developer is in the house id like to know exactly how many levels there are....AND....what kind of updates are in store for this game?

just throwin in my 2 pennies...

Last edited by Mr. Clean; 08-02-2009 at 11:48 PM.
08-02-2009, 11:35 PM
i would, but i need to get more cards... but im too lazy to get some right now

08-02-2009, 11:43 PM
In fact I did.

However, I could not play it enough to write the usual details.

Anyway, I like the gameplay itself. Tilt to turn, one pedal to go forward and another one to go backward (you can see the pedals in the screenshot above).

The middle bar is your life one. If you slightly hit anything it's a crash, you lose life and you have to start the level again. Once the game is over you have to start from level 1 again.

I've played about 7 levels but I don't have any idea how much different levels are available.

One strange thing is the lack of a high score board, not a single one is recorded as far as I could see.

In resume, it's a nice game but it seems incomplete... I'll play it again ASAP.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
08-03-2009, 02:23 AM
It seems similar to Park It!. Looks more colourful though.

10chars
08-03-2009, 04:54 PM
Makes me wonder what happened to this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
08-03-2009, 05:04 PM
I thought all sane humans hate parallel parking. I could buy this game for my wife as a joke gift. Just holding the game would likely make her palms sweat. Well, ok, maybe mine too.

Currently addicted to Clash Royale
08-23-2009, 06:06 AM
Lite version is now available

Lite version is now available

08-24-2009, 11:08 AM
i don't get when the game ends?how many levels?when i can submit my score?...