★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: PocketGamer Award:
7/10 "The frantic pace and action-packed races make for an adrenaline-filled experience - PocketGamer.com

4/5 "A faithful rebirth. A console racing game would be hard to do justice on mobile, but Blur Overdrive has just enough old and new to appease both fans and newcomers Mario Kart aint got nothin on this game." - 148Apps.com

Immerse yourself in the intense racing experience of Blur Overdrive. With eight insane power-ups this isnt just racing, this is POWERED UP racing! The race track is your battle ground and you must shunt the other drivers to snatch the chequered flag and progress through the game. Buckle up and ride the beautiful chaos that is Blur Overdrive.

PLAY DIRTY
Collect and deploy eight pyrotechnic power-ups to aid your performance and damage rival vehicles. Barge, shock and shield your way to the finish line or use your nitro power-up to leave your opponents behind.

RACE HOW YOU WANT, WHERE YOU WANT
Blur has 9 different types of races to be won from a Showcase Battle to an Eliminator. Battle through the various races to reach new stages of competition and unleash your torque.

BUILD YOUR RACING EMPIRE
With your race winnings, browse the Showroom to purchase the car to conquer the next racetrack

Features:
4 RACING CLASSES AND 10+ SPECIAL EVENTS
8 AWESOME POWER UPS - MINES, SHIELD, SHUNT, NITRO, SHOCK, BARGE, REPAIR & BOLTS.
REALISTIC AND REWARDING HANDLING MODE ACROSS THE 4 CLASSES
25 CARS TO OWN, DRIVE AND RACE
250 CUSTOMISATIONS TO BEEF UP YOUR CAR
11-01-2013, 12:15 AM
Thanks for the link, biokid

200,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: DonnyDJ76
Let's go Yankees!

11-01-2013, 01:22 AM
This game looked cool in videos. Looking forward to seeing the appinfo.
11-01-2013, 02:56 AM
Game Impressions

11-01-2013, 03:03 AM
Pretty typical free-to-play take on a Death Rally type game.

However, it's beautiful and quite fun. The main currency is given very generously, too (so far, anyway).
11-01-2013, 04:12 AM
Fun driver game, pretty cool racing. High recommend. Its Free.
11-01-2013, 07:03 AM
Hmm videos are good enough to download...
11-01-2013, 07:30 AM
I am playing right now:
Game mechanics are good and if you ever played death rally than you will understand Blur's control fast.
Graphics are really good and sharp
Game modes are enough to satisfy for 1st hour
Weapons are enjoyable
Its free but like all other free driving games you need gas to continue it is not a big deal though overall game is good and it is worth for waiting.
Mods, upgrades are adding variety. Especially, decal mods looks really nice.
Only one very big problem... Where is the multiplayer?
In my opinion if you make that kind of detailed, easy to play and lots of action fun game; there must be multiplayer to be sure we can play more...
Overall, it is good and it is free so I suggest everyone to download... 1 hour enjoy at least warranty.
11-01-2013, 08:07 AM
Is this the console version of blur except overhead view sorta?
11-01-2013, 08:15 AM
I really loved Death Rally before..

I would really love the hell out of this.