App description: The extensive RPG, with 20+ hours of gameplay, is now available!
Save the Earth from its end!

By popular demand, you can now download Destiny Fantasia's theme songs for free!
http://www.kemco.jp/sp/games/defa/en/index.html

The main character, Lidim, works in a weapon shop in the capital of Alfria.
He accidentally overhears secret negotiations between two countries.
As Alfria doesn't agree to become a colony of the powerful Epsilom Empire, an envoy of Epsilom, who is also a witch, uses an unknown weapon to destroy Lidim's home village as a demonstration of power.
Witnessing the tragedy, Lidim loses his temper and assaults an important figure from the Empire...

Rather than using leveling system based on classes, characters in this game gain in strength and attributes after each enemy encounter.
If a character relies mainly on weapons to fight, her physical attacks will increase in strength and the character will closely resemble a warrior archetype. Extensive use of elemental attacks, on the other hand, is a straight road to increased mental power and a mage archetype.

Main characters possess a special power called Barla, usable through Esoterica of Barla. This special skill will be invoked only in the most dire of circumstances, e.g. when the entire party is about to get wiped out. Barla can (and will) turn the tides in the party's favor. So have some faith in them heroes. Things may turn out better than you'd hoped!

Featuring various side quests, completing which will yield you rare and powerful artifacts.
Also, the world includes some ruins. Try and explore them, if you are up for an extra challenge. There are many other things to do, including fighting in the arena and completing items and enemies guides.

At the point shop, you will find a variety of scenarios which reveal more of the character backgrounds, additional dungeons, and powerful items for your adventure pleasure.
In the additional dungeons, the strength of the enemies is adjusted to the strength of your party, so challenging battles can be enjoyed every time you play.
*While IAP content requires additional fees, by no means it is necessary for finishing the game.
11-01-2013, 07:54 AM
Yay, another Kemco release in a Universal build

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind

11-01-2013, 07:55 AM
Hells yeah!!!

A Universal Kemco release is divine.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-01-2013, 08:08 AM
I've still got a huge backlog on iOS, PS3, and PC but the games just keep coming. :/ Still trying to complete Doom & Destiny! The end game is astonishingly jammed with exploration (total 40 hours). Now this one claims 20+ hours?

Dat Skyrim leveling style.

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel
11-02-2013, 02:11 PM
so is this game worth buying?
11-03-2013, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoen View Post
I've still got a huge backlog on iOS, PS3, and PC but the games just keep coming. :/ Still trying to complete Doom & Destiny! The end game is astonishingly jammed with exploration (total 40 hours). Now this one claims 20+ hours?

Dat Skyrim leveling style.
Which game has Skyrims leveling style?!?
11-03-2013, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Which game has Skyrims leveling style?!?
This one. The more you use a typeofmove/attack, the better you get at it. Use lots of healing, get better at healing. Use lots of magic, and your magic stats and skills go up.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
11-03-2013, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
This one. The more you use a typeofmove/attack, the better you get at it. Use lots of healing, get better at healing. Use lots of magic, and your magic stats and skills go up.
I'm playing it right now, that's not how it works, you get AP for each battle and your stats go up as a result of the AP you collect. You never really level up, but almost every battle some character based on AP gets some stat up. I've auto-attacked through almost the entire game, my magic users have much higher magic stats and MP, warriors HP & STR. Despite everyone just auto attacks each battle.

This is one of the easiest and least developed/polished Kemco titles yet. My first play-through I've finished it in 9 hours including the post game dungeon. There are almost zero side quests, the story is poor as is any interaction in the game.. towns have like 10 people with absolutely nothing worthwhile to say that makes it pointless to even talk to them, it's the most vanilla RPG game yet.

Has anyone actually paid for the iapp? You get DLP for so many battles, but by the end I only had 40 and it costs 100-120 for each characters back story, or the bonus dungeons, 540 DLP in total. Around $5 + all of your DLP for all of them. The game was just such a let down, I am not expecting much from the iapp. They claim 20 hours, so the bonus content would need to be longer than the rest of the game. Unless I'm missing something.
11-03-2013, 09:11 PM
Wow, sounds really dumb, kemco is getting lazy