★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Microids
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 195.3 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: "the game is incredibly addictive"
8/10 - capsulecomputers.com

"a solid Karting game that should keep fans of the genre busy"
8/10 - appgamer.net

Join Garfield and his friends in the funniest fast and fur-ious game!

What character do you want to play with? Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal... you choose! Take part in no-holds-barred crazy races in either multiplayer mode or against the computer!

Challenge your friends whatever platform they're on (mobile, tablet, PC, Mac, etc...) thanks to the CROSSPLATFORM multiplayer mode!

Use your best driving skills and the bonus objects to be first across the finish line! But watch out... it's a free-for-all out there!

Unfortunately the game is not compatible with the iPod Touch 3rd and 4th generation, iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS. we are deeply sorry that it is available in the store to those devices. We apologize for any inconvenience.

16 DIFFERENT CIRCUITS stunning 3D environments from the world of Garfield (Garfield's neighborhood, the city, the Mally supermarket, the sunny farm, the misty docks, the oasis, the dark manor house, etc.)

8 CHARACTERS Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal, Arlene, Liz, Harry and Squeak.

ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MODE and LOCAL MODE: invite your friends and take on up to 5 opponents! Multiply the mayhem!

CROSSPLATFORM multiplayer mode challenge your friends on any device! All they need is the game!

Use your DRIVING skills (skids, mini jumps, shortcuts)

8 BONUSES for some crazy attacks and defenses (Exploding Diamonds, Lasagnas, Pies, Magic Wand, Pillow, Bewitching Perfume, Flying Saucers)

3 GAME MODES: Grand Prix / Single Race / Time Trial

3 DIFFICULTY LEVELS: 50cc, 100 cc and 150 cc

DAILY CHALLENGE: Try out a new challenge every day!

CUSTOMIZE your characters with tons of hoods and accessories

2 TYPES OF CONTROL drive the kart with the gyro or the touch buttons

You have a comment, an opinion, a question, a proposition about one of our games or apps?
join our Facebook fanpage!

You have a technical issue?
Contact support@anuman.fr
11-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Ooh! This almost slipped by me! I like Garfield, so I'll try this out!

11-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Graphics actually look decent!
11-02-2013, 12:22 PM
With Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed due by the end of the year, I think I'll be passing on this as I've heard Transformed is awesome.
11-02-2013, 12:43 PM
Does it work on ipod 4?

Does it have multilayer?
11-02-2013, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by TheEvilRobot View Post
Does it work on ipod 4?

Does it have multilayer?
No (read the description)

Yes (read the description)

Game Center: sink_or_swim
11-02-2013, 01:44 PM
Hm this may scratch my Mario kart itch, I'll wait for imprwssions though
11-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Next Angry Birds Go then this will start to trend
11-02-2013, 02:03 PM
According to articles, several, offers multi-platform racing against other opponents. Seems pretty interesting, need to free up some space.

Oh man, this game is really good! It does play like Mario Kart, especially the skid/drift button. Offers 2 control, tilt and touch (with L/R arrows). On iPad Air, butter smooth! Lots of power ups, like MK. There are IAP, but looks like only for coins, wired thing is, it's in Euros, so not sure what the final price will be.

If you love MK, get it, should tide you over till Sonic comes out.

471 MB installed

EDIT: There are several circuits, looks like boosts are bought with in game coins, so are characters and vehicles, there are options for unlock by winning races. It looks to be expensive via in game coins, but, this is early impressions and DID NOT complete a circuit yet, so just early impressions.

To sum it up, it is and plays just like Mario Kart, a clone, but a really good one. I was looking for a cart racing since the first Somic for iOS, I believe this is it, until the new Sonic comes out.

Got to say, early impressions are very promising.

Last edited by sugimulm; 11-02-2013 at 02:44 PM.
11-02-2013, 02:07 PM
Sceptical but intressted...