App description: ++SUPER MULTIPLAYER 3D ACTION FPS GAME FOR WEAPONS,SHOOTER,GRAND THEFT AUTO & MINECRAFT FANS++
++SPECIAL BONUS: EXPORT YOUR CHARACTER SKINS FROM THE GAME TO YOUR OWN MINECRAFT ACCOUNT++

HAVE ONLY DAY TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME FOR 0.99$ THEN IT'LL COST 2.99 $ !!!!!

Unique MINECRAFT FIRST PERSON SHOOTER ADVENTURE game!

DOWNLOAD FAST AND Steal the car without the cops would kill!

Features

- Awesome HD pixel graphics with dynamic light.
- Both supports iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad.
- Lots of guns and weapons, all of them are pixel style.
- Provide fully interface of FPS games: aim, sneak, switch weapons, jump, and shooting
- Provide two small maps, a medium map, a big map, and an extremely large map. And more maps will provided in future updates.
- Fantastic Special Effects
- Greate sound effect. Each weapon has its own shoot effect.
- More and more maps are coming in the future updates.
- Easy controls

Use headphones when playing, ideally at night and alone! ;)

If you experience any issues with sound etc. please close all backgroud apps

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not an official Mojang app. Infocom Software Kft is not associated or connected with Mojang AB. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB and it is not endorsed by or affiliated with the creator of this game or its licensers.
11-05-2013, 10:47 AM
Not sure if legit or scam

11-05-2013, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilRobot View Post
Same here. Given the number of scams that have come out, I'll be shocked if it's legit.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
11-05-2013, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilRobot View Post
54mb sounds about right, and the screens look like they show an actual game complete with UI and gameplay. Looks legit but who knows...

DBC

I give up.
11-05-2013, 11:19 AM
They 'seem' legit...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/company/100963.html

They seem to have created a fair few Minecraft 'block' type games. If you want to buy it buy it as Apple would refund you if they allowed a scam app accidentally (this doesnt seem to be)

But as LordGek says they seem to say for all their games '99c FOR 24 HOURS....' etc. Go to itunes and check out their other games to see what the prices are, could be a cheap marketing ploy

Last edited by psj3809; 11-05-2013 at 11:22 AM.
11-05-2013, 11:19 AM
It sure smells of a cheesy marketing ploy FIRST, with maybe some half-assed gameplay to follow.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
They 'seem' legit...

They seem to have created a fair few Minecraft 'block' type games. If you want to buy it buy it as Apple would refund you if they allowed a scam app accidentally (this doesnt seem to be)

But as LordGek says they seem to say for all their games '99c FOR 24 HOURS....' etc. Go to itunes and check out their other games to see what the prices are, could be a cheap marketing ploy
Really? Cos I bought Patapon and it sure isn't the original one nor a legitimate sequel ! I was pretty pissed... To have wasted something like 4$ to thieves! Much rather give it to some cool indie developer !
11-05-2013, 12:18 PM
This fake Patapon was under Hot New Games here for a while too!!! I also saw GTA bullshit puzzle game at 50 bux too a few days back!? Weird?
11-05-2013, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
They 'seem' legit...

Actually, looking at that list of games on gamefaqs, and I have played one of their other block games recently and it was pretty borderline bad. I can pass on this one.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
11-05-2013, 01:09 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
What's up with this Grand Theft Auto/Insert Game Here tie-in fad? It's getting ridiculous. A lot of devs seem to be leeching off of Grand Theft Auto V's immense success, or at least trying to.