App description: The principle of game is to control your hero to evade collisions with circles attracted by your gravitation.

You can just run away from them or better to use your gravitation to guide circles to destroy each other. You gain points for every destroyed circle & extra points for collecting stars.

If you are running out of lives you can collect 2 types of power-ups. First, heart, gives you +1 life while the second one, shield, protects you hero, so you can destroy all the circles.

Like games for two? Then you can switch to DUEL mode and enjoy lot of fun with friends!

Gravity Game brings you:

* Addictive gameplay
* Power-ups & Achievements to reach
* Game Center Leaderboards
* Personal gameplay statistics
* Score sharing with Facebook & Twitter

ATTENTION: if you prone to addictions, this game is gonna be your nightmare!

** Please, leave us feedback in comments. Your ratings and comments are important for us. Thank you **

... and of course, if you like Gravity Game, share it on Twitter and/or Facebook.

Any questions or suggestions are welcome on facebook.com/dedeon.games or info@dedeon.com

Enjoy!

dedeon's comments:
Download:
11-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Have installed, will leave feedeback tomorrow when I've had time to play.

11-06-2013, 02:20 AM
I think the control not clearly.
11-06-2013, 03:49 AM
It's like Tilt To Live except you call it Swipe to Live and with far simpler obstacles. 2 player mode on an iPad is a blast! There's also 10 GC achievements worth 100 points each!
11-06-2013, 03:57 AM
Control mechanism in this game is unique. A bit hard to master at first. Good game though.
11-06-2013, 03:57 AM
I've had a bit of a go and have to say I have difficulty with the controls. It doesn't seem consistent, I'll tap the same but sometimes it darts off and others it moves real slow. Perhaps a tutorial or some instructions may help. I'll try swiping now after reading the above comment.
11-06-2013, 04:36 AM
It's fun to play but hard to master, swiping system seem difficult to control
11-06-2013, 05:19 AM
it's not swiping! this is like a virtual joystick. wherever you press. so I found the best way was to just press with index finger in the lower right/left corner and then use small movements like on virtual joysticks. it's actually really easy to control. if you swipe etc you will just go allllll over the place!!!

I like it.
11-06-2013, 05:20 AM
Dev, if youre reading (johnnygarrets?)
Change the app icon and do it quick
11-06-2013, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jef Crisis View Post
it's not swiping! this is like a virtual joystick. wherever you press. so I found the best way was to just press with index finger in the lower right/left corner and then use small movements like on virtual joysticks. it's actually really easy to control. if you swipe etc you will just go allllll over the place!!!

I like it.
Thanks I'll try this now, dragging, tapping and swiping have all been difficult, I think it would be useful to have some basic instruction at the start.