Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-06-2013, 08:01 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Pure Pinball™ by Legendo Entertainment

Twitter: @Legendo, @PurePinball
Old 11-06-2013, 10:03 AM

Did anyone play this game. Wait for your feedbacks!
Old 11-06-2013, 11:09 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default YouTube gameplay video (cam)

Here's a quick gameplay video, cam-style:

http://youtu.be/947F1XVL3cY
Old 11-06-2013, 12:03 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I bought it this afternoon and had a few rounds.
First i thought the colour of the ball was too grey,but i had the same thing with tpa at first and after a few rounds i was used to it.
As with most digital pinball tables nudging is,at least for me,pretty terrible. The swipe you have to make is way too long,the ball will be long gone before the table reacts. Shaking my device did nothing,at least not in landscape mode. Physics are pretty good,a tad floaty,but again after a few rounds i got used to it. Framerate is good with camera view 2,in view 1 when things go nuts i had hic-ups which cost me the ball. There are 3 camera views btw,i stuck with view 2 after a few balls.
The table itself is pretty fun,a bit cluttered,but ok.
All in all it's descent enough,but it doesn't have the looks of zen,the licenses of tpa or the pure awesomeness of revenge of the rob-o-bot.
There is one table now with 2 empty spots,so i guess there's more to come.
Right now it takes the 4th place for me for pinball ios. Behind which i mentioned before,and better than the rest.
Old 11-06-2013, 01:01 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

All in all it's descent enough,but it doesn't have the looks of zen,the licenses of tpa or the pure awesomeness of revenge of the rob-o-bot.

WTH? I never knew Revenge of the Rob-o-Bot was a pinball game! Thanks for the tip! Now today I have 2 new pinball games to try! Right-on!
Old 11-06-2013, 01:15 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post

WTH? I never knew Revenge of the Rob-o-Bot was a pinball game! Thanks for the tip! Now today I have 2 new pinball games to try! Right-on!
Then you missed what is probably the best pinball table on ios! Heck,the best digital pinball table ever. Have fun!!!
Old 11-06-2013, 11:49 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

I wonder if they will be adding more table or will it just remain at one?
Old 11-07-2013, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krautboy View Post
Then you missed what is probably the best pinball table on ios! Heck,the best digital pinball table ever. Have fun!!!
Not to be snide - but, no. On both counts. For Rob-o-bot the Physics are off and the table is cute but meh overall. And the best digital pin ever is PP Timeshock.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:03 AM
iPod Touch (1st Gen)

krautboy - Thanks for the impressions. I've played every other pin for ios I'll probably check this out eventually. Playing Pinball Arcade on Steam though so I'm kinda good for this week.

Re: Rob-O-Bot
It's way up there. My own favorite digital pin is Pinball Pulse Ancients Beckon (with The Web next) but Rob-o-Bot is fantastic. There's an update on the way that will expand upon the rules quite a bit maybe mbourgon it'll graduate past 'meh' for you.
Old 11-07-2013, 03:24 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbourgon View Post
Not to be snide - but, no. On both counts. For Rob-o-bot the Physics are off and the table is cute but meh overall. And the best digital pin ever is PP Timeshock.
That was a pretty bold statement and a bit exaggerated,i'm really loving that table though. I'm by no means a digital pinball expert,only started playing a few years back when my favourite pub got rid of the pinball machine.
I've never played timeshock, but there was a succesfull kickstarter for it to bring it to various platforms among them being ios. So with a bit of luck i can play it by december!
Happy pinballing!