Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-07-2013, 10:01 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to sicksilvo
Default Clumsy Ninja - (by NaturalMotion) [Universal]

Quote:
SG Release info :

The Game is out in Singapore. Size of the app is 114 MB.

Price in SG is Free.

Requirements :

Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Meet Clumsy Ninja, the most hapless ninja ever to grace a touchscreen!

Train him, throw him, tickle him, and even tie balloons to him. Everything you do will make Clumsy Ninja more skilful, and help him find his missing friend, Kira.

Clumsy Ninja is the next generation of interactive characters! He can sense, feel, move, and react uniquely every time. Prepare to be amazed…oh, and please take good care of him!

BELT UP
Train your ninja to learn new tricks and super-special Ninja Moves! Impress his sensei and earn new Ninja Belts on your way to find Kira, or just have fun with over 70 unique interactive items, including trampolines, punch bags, ball guns, a chicken, and… a squirrel!

ADVENTURE TIME
You and your ninja will travel to new locations, play new games, meet new characters, complete quests, and unlock fun new items to play with. How many will you discover?

CUSTOMIZE & SHARE
Customize Clumsy Ninja’s suits, belts, and headbands to match your style. Take photos of your ninja’s craziest stunts, and share the fun with friends instantly. Keep your eyes peeled: there are many surprises waiting for you!

UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS
Clumsy Ninja is a living virtual friend who thinks and acts with real intelligence - and a lot of clumsiness! You’ll experience unique moments with your ninja and his companions every time you play!

FIRST ON TOUCH DEVICES!
Clumsy Ninja is the first game on touch devices to ever use the EUPHORIA simulation technology – producing the most believable character you've ever seen.
----

Make sure you play online to gain access to the latest content and features, and to ensure that your profile is backed up online.

PLEASE NOTE! Clumsy Ninja is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. You can toggle these purchases on/off in the "Restrictions" menu on your device.

** Optimized for: iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPod 5, iPad 2, 3, Mini and New iPad.
** Requires iOS 5.0 or above
Clumsy Ninja is published by NaturalMotion Games

--------------------------------------
** DON’T MISS OUR OTHER GAMES!! CSR Racing, Backbreaker, Backbreaker 2, Jenga, Icebreaker Hockey, and My Horse; find them on the app store now!**

iPhone Screenshots

Old 10-07-2013, 10:17 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

^Woh... Looks like a really good tamagotchi type of game.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:23 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Another tamagotchi style game?

FREE.

My sister might enjoy this.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:57 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Look fun, SG only?
Old 10-07-2013, 06:23 PM

Default Game Impressions

Old 10-07-2013, 07:48 PM

Look great, have not play any game like this before, when will it release on global?
Old 10-08-2013, 02:53 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

THIS was presented in the iPod Touch 5 Keynote. That's so cool and it is far more than a tamagotchi clone.
Old 10-08-2013, 03:41 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Hm, I do like the graphics. If there is some kind of adventure mode after you train him, I could probably get into this game.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:57 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Played it a bit, and really am liking it.

It isnt really a game though, but more of an interactive toy, which rewards you as you play more and more. The goals are there to help guide you through the ninja's training, and i think this is a really well done app.

My worries is that later on, it might become another waiting game when the timers start to become bothersome. But hey, it's a toy that you can still play with, while waiting for other accessories like trampolines and punching bags to get off the timers.

Im sure the kids will love this, as my inner child has giggled a few times over this already, and my ninja's currently level 8
Old 10-08-2013, 10:27 AM

So nice. When will it release worldwide?