★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Sandok BY PARMIG

11-07-2013, 02:14 AM
#1
Sandok BY PARMIG

Hello Guys ,
Our new game now on App Store










Game Play Video:

Youtube link | Pop Up


App Store Link:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id723466415



For more Info:
Parmig
11-07-2013, 07:52 AM
#2
Cool graphics style!

11-07-2013, 11:58 AM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogloguy View Post
Cool graphics style!
Thanks
11-08-2013, 04:16 AM
#4
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Cleveland,Oh. Usa
Posts: 206
Went ahead and bought it. I will give the game a try for a bit and will post any feedback I have.
11-08-2013, 06:57 AM
#5
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 3,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrton1 View Post
Went ahead and bought it. I will give the game a try for a bit and will post any feedback I have.
Looking forward to it

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
11-08-2013, 07:04 AM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Looking forward to it
Me too. Love the graphic style.
11-08-2013, 07:30 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Me too. Love the graphic style.
Bought.

Have got up to level 2 on world 1 and I'm stuck.

You start with a red box and a green box, you need to guide both boxes to their corresponding coloured boxes at the end of the level, you can switch between characters by tapping their icon at the top if the screen and the camera will zoom to where they are, you can switch at any point during the level and I'm guessing team work will come play at some point. The green box is smaller and faster, the red one slower and larger.

The controls, you move them left and right by placing your finger in the lower half of the left side of the screen, the box will up speed the longer you keep your finger pressed and to jump you tap the right side. Sounds simple but I found that it would move left when I wanted right and vice versa so maybe buttons or something to define left from right could help?

Seems fluid from what I've played up to now, my problem is I'm totally stuck on level two, I can reach the boxes and have done with both characters but then nothing happens and I can't see anywhere else I'm meant to go, this could be my logical skills fault. Will see how far the other dude gets

The ability to zoom out would be helpful and having an option to tap the actual character to switch instead of the top would be good but these are just my preferences.

Last edited by cloudpuff; 11-08-2013 at 07:40 AM.
11-10-2013, 11:15 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Bought.

Have got up to level 2 on world 1 and I'm stuck.

You start with a red box and a green box, you need to guide both boxes to their corresponding coloured boxes at the end of the level, you can switch between characters by tapping their icon at the top if the screen and the camera will zoom to where they are, you can switch at any point during the level and I'm guessing team work will come play at some point. The green box is smaller and faster, the red one slower and larger.

The controls, you move them left and right by placing your finger in the lower half of the left side of the screen, the box will up speed the longer you keep your finger pressed and to jump you tap the right side. Sounds simple but I found that it would move left when I wanted right and vice versa so maybe buttons or something to define left from right could help?

Seems fluid from what I've played up to now, my problem is I'm totally stuck on level two, I can reach the boxes and have done with both characters but then nothing happens and I can't see anywhere else I'm meant to go, this could be my logical skills fault. Will see how far the other dude gets

The ability to zoom out would be helpful and having an option to tap the actual character to switch instead of the top would be good but these are just my preferences.
Thanks for the review, i can make walk-through video if u like ?
11-10-2013, 12:28 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotaiba View Post
Thanks for the review, i can make walk-through video if u like ?
Thank you but it's ok I have managed to complete, i didn't have both the characters in at the same time
12-09-2013, 05:06 AM
#10
the game is free now if you wanna try it