★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Hamster Vice: Roach Wars RTS

08-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Hamster Vice: Roach Wars RTS

Hi guys,

My name is Dwayne Ferguson and I'm pleased to introduce to you the new RTS me and Javier Davalos, the creator of Quantum Collapse, are working on. It's called Hamster Vice: Roach Wars and it's based on my comic book series and toy line.

Some of you might remember the ol' Snailiens toys, well, those were from the Hamster Vice universe and you can see pics of those on my site (posted below). Hamster Vice is a comic book series about animal cops taking on the world of insect criminals, you know the suspicious roach standing on every corner. The spider who mixes up the occasional chemical in his trailer lab. The insects have declared war on the authorities and there is something much more insidious behind why they they're causing so much mayhem. Something dark and...mysterious...in the darkest corner of an ancient crypt...

We also have some amazing voice work in the game provided by the lovely and talented original Aunt Viv from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Janet Hubert is a great friend and I'm happy she's doing the voice of Vice Tactical Officer Isis Sandstorm.

Well, the game interface is likely to change as we develop the game aaaand we're gonna have some contests to give away autographed copies of the Hamster Vice graphic novel. I say wooooo!

Please check the blog and see how the game is coming along as we work on it. Your comments are valuable to us so be sure to write and let us know what you think. See ya both on these forums and on my site soon!

Take care and happy gaming (man, that was mad corney)

Dwayne "Hunter" Ferguson
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	VicePoster.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	177.4 KB
ID:	6015  
08-03-2009, 05:00 PM
Awesome great work anymore screens?

memory cards

08-03-2009, 05:01 PM

Sure we have some screens I'll post more as we bake em hot out of the oven.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FireHawk.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	6016   Click image for larger version

Name:	Siege Engine.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	6017  
08-03-2009, 05:04 PM
Is it ready to be submitted? Or close and do u have a price?

memory cards
08-03-2009, 05:16 PM

So far we're knee deep in development. I'm working on units and the interface and Javier is programming around the clock. As far as price, I'm thinking about it. I want to make sure it's attractive to people but at the same time not diminishing the work we're putting into providing a quality experience

It won't be pricey
08-03-2009, 07:34 PM
Wow! Finally another game to look forward to
08-03-2009, 07:50 PM
I looked at the rest of the vehicles and they look pretty cool. Even though the story sounded kinda weird. But very creative.

beta test(ed/ing): Beseiged, Necromancer Rising, Fish Fun, Indestructible Tank, Twilight Golf, Undercroft, Transylvania, Above & Beyond Air Combat, Rune Mage, itunnel 3d, touch ko, robocalypse, arcana, finger physics, and spincrazy
08-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Cool, hope it will be awesome.
08-03-2009, 08:25 PM
WOW! This is seriously the most eciting thing I ever heard. Dwayne I loved Hamster Vice when it was out and just recently heard about the TPB. I can't believe there is going to be a game. Rest assured I will tell everyone I know about this.
08-03-2009, 10:39 PM
Looks like it has pretty good graphics... I'll just wait and see how the gameplay is and how smooth it runs...

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.