App description: Featured by Apple as Best New Game
Winner of the Swiss Game Award
IGF and IndieCade Finalist

Drei is a game about logic, skill and collaboration.

"A masterpiece!" Tale of Tales @taleoftales

"Its the only iPad game to ever make me consider my relationship with humanity." wired.com

"Gather round n gaze upon DREI, a new thingamajig for iPads from a clever team in switzerland." superbrothers @the1console

"I can honestly say that having taken Drei for a long spin over this past weekend theres nothing stopping me from highly recommending it to others. From the art style to Dreis gameplay mechanics, subtle but enchanting sound effects, and even its replayability, its definitely one game to check out." 148Apps.com

"Really enjoying Drei, a charming and challenging iPad physics game. It's fun, and very nicely made!" Vector Park @Vectorpark

"And theres a sense of joy as you all dance around your tower, creating chimes and musical noise in celebration." indiestatik.com

Overview
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
The mission is simple. But once again, things get in the way... Explosives, thunderstorms, completely incompetent colleagues. Oh, and did we mention gravity?

Play with people across the world
Master 48 fantastic levels
Speak in 18 different languages
Beautifully animated characters
Real-time physics and 3D rendering
Beautiful sound design

Awards
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
Swiss Game Selection 2013
MiniClip Award 2013
FWA Mobile Award 2013
Swiss Game Award 2013
FWA Site of the Day 2013
SXSW Gaming Award Selection 2014
IGF Excellence in Visual Art Nominee 2014
Sónar Festival Selection 2014
IndieCade Finalist 2014
Cinekid Runner-Up 2014

Features
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
Languages: Drei features an universal communication tool which allows to speak to other players, from wherever they are. Drei supports 18 languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Rhaeto-Romanic, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss-German and Turkish.

Optimized: Drei plays beautifully on the iPad. From the beginning it was engineered and optimized for Apple's tablet, taking advantage of the intuitive touch controls, the pretty display, and the possibility to use the screen vertically.

Sound: One of the best thing about Drei is how it sounds. Each character has its very own instrument. And as the characters work together they form Drei's unique universal orchestra, creating their very own musical landscape, inspired by archaic instruments and ancient melodies. All instruments were performed and recorded live with some of Switzerland's finest musicians.

Uber Swiss Design: Drei is designed to be as universal as possible. However, in a strange way it's also very Swiss, where it was made. Clean typography, minimalism with attention to detail. It's Swiss Design heritage, we can't deny it.

Technical Excellence: Even though it's not visible, it's the technical stuff too that makes this game special. Drei is the first real-time multiplayer iPad game with advanced physics and 3D rendering, as far as we know, taking mobile gaming to the next level.

Compatibility
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini 1/2/3, iPad Air 1/2
iPhone 4S/5C/5S/6
iPod Touch 4/5

Notice
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
Drei connects to the internet, if available. Charges may apply if this happens over mobile network. The game server in Asia is currently suspended.
11-13-2013, 03:28 AM
Amazing!

Absolutely amazing game, the first time I played an iPad game for over two hours! Also beautiful trailer, if you ask me.

[URL="http://youtu.be/2qtWc72PhXs"]http://youtu.be/2qtWc72PhXs[/URL]

Last edited by jonPow; 11-13-2013 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Not possible to embed youtube videos?

11-13-2013, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonPow View Post
Not possible to embed youtube videos?
Use the hdyoutube tag like this:

11-20-2013, 03:05 PM
So good!

A real fantastic game! I dont know what it was about - and i was really surprised! Its more art than a game - but its a lot of fun to play! Recommended!
11-22-2013, 09:55 AM
Unusually good

I'm in LOVE with Drei. It's the best game I ever played on the iPad! (And I've tried a lot). Here I found a gameplay video from the developer (Etter Studio).

Last edited by FayMay; 11-22-2013 at 09:57 AM. Reason: found a better video
11-22-2013, 10:44 AM
Shills or not, it looks interesting enough for me to support a Dev in my own country.
11-22-2013, 09:47 PM
Well doesn't this just look lovely,
Does it require an Internet connection?
11-23-2013, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Well doesn't this just look lovely,
Does it require an Internet connection?
Knew I'd see you here lol.

Looks lovely and v interesting. I'm also would like to know about Internet connection.
11-23-2013, 01:51 PM
connection

The internet connection is to connect to the game server. It automatically lets you play with other players from around the world, you can even speak in their languages, it's brilliant!
11-23-2013, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Knew I'd see you here lol.

Looks lovely and v interesting. I'm also would like to know about Internet connection.
If i unferstood correctly some of the levels you cant complete alone. Thats why internet connection.