Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-07-2013, 04:36 AM
Makara Makara is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 84
Default Lazy Caverns Promo Code

Hi
Here is Lazy Caverns.If you like retro game like Manic Miner ,Jetset Willy,this game is for you.

RTYKK9X3NMFT
9MML7XHYJPNY
6JKW3LFMYAEL
WNAAX6N9EJ49


ITUNESCONNECT
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lazy-caverns/id734704089?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8

Have a nice play...

Makara Games


Last edited by Makara; 11-07-2013 at 04:51 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-07-2013, 04:40 AM
Cynuyt Cynuyt is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,902
Default

Used 6JK..., thanks you.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-07-2013, 04:45 AM
cloudpuff cloudpuff is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: uk
Posts: 2,532
Default

Used the bottom one, thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-07-2013, 04:50 AM
ayrton1 ayrton1 is offline
Senior Member
iPad, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Cleveland,Oh. Usa
Posts: 206
Default

Used RTYKK9X3NMFT. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-07-2013, 05:02 AM
psj3809 psj3809 is offline
Moderator
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 8,314
Default

Took 9MML7XHYJPNY
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Lazer Kat Lazer Kat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,953
Default

All codes gone. Can someone please give Impressions. Considering purchase.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-07-2013, 06:16 PM
AnarKitty AnarKitty is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Minneapolis, USA
Posts: 3,655
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
All codes gone. Can someone please give Impressions. Considering purchase.
Likewise very interested in impressions from anyone who got a code. This looks like something I'd probably enjoy a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-07-2013, 06:33 PM
Lazer Kat Lazer Kat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post
Likewise very interested in impressions from anyone who got a code. This looks like something I'd probably enjoy a lot.
Seriously...if you're going to take a code, please be polite enough to tell everyone what you think of the game, so those of us who might buy it can get an idea of how people are enjoying it.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-07-2013, 07:10 PM
cloudpuff cloudpuff is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: uk
Posts: 2,532
Default

I got a code and I wasn't being impolite just didn't want to leave opinions as I've only had chance to play the first level. I work and have a kid to look after so can't always get straight to play. Real life takes priority over my gaming hobby. I'll have plenty of time on Friday and will leave full impressions then, but from the first level it looks like a typical retro platformer, good controls and cute soundtrack, challenging but not too difficult.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-08-2013, 12:18 AM
Lazer Kat Lazer Kat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I got a code and I wasn't being impolite just didn't want to leave opinions as I've only had chance to play the first level. I work and have a kid to look after so can't always get straight to play. Real life takes priority over my gaming hobby. I'll have plenty of time on Friday and will leave full impressions then, but from the first level it looks like a typical retro platformer, good controls and cute soundtrack, challenging but not too difficult.
I wasn't saying anyone in particular was being impolite. I just get tired of ppl taking codes and never leaving impressions. I'm a single dad who works full time and goes to school. I get it, believe me.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent