★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: RailRoad Madness - Highly Rated Traffic Management Game $.99

08-03-2009, 05:06 PM
RailRoad Madness - Highly Rated Traffic Management Game $.99

We at F84 Games recently launched RailRoad Madness.

For those of you that love Flight Control and Harbor Master we think you will love it!

You tap the arrows (move in clock wise direction) to ensure the trains arrive safely in the cargo or passenger stations. In no time you will be responsible for several trains and the “madness” begins.

One reviewer said, "Railroad Madness is a challenging game with an addictive nature and pretty slick graphics. A good game for the fans of traffic and time management games."

Check it out and tell us what you think, we always appreciate your ratings and feedback.

Also don't forget to log in so you can track your scores on our online leader board.
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=321412247&mt=8

http://f84games.com/railroad/

Watch gameplay at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u3tPA22GRY

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Train-F84-screen.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	152.8 KB
ID:	6018   Click image for larger version

Name:	F84-Train-Game-sample.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	6019   Click image for larger version

Name:	Train-scoring-sample.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	6020  

08-03-2009, 05:10 PM
There was a thread about this game earlier but i dont think it was by the developers. Now that you guys are here i can tell you that the general vote from the other thread was that you need to remove the tap to turn mechanism. It just does not work well and makes the game harder and less fun than it could be. You should be able to either tap a track to switch instantly to it or swipe in that direction to switch to a track. I own the game and have played it a lot so i can tell you the tap method is frustrating. If it was changed i see this being a top 100 game easily. Good game but could be great. If you find the older thread you will see that most people agree with me.

Now Playing: EDEN, Baseball Superstars 2011
Twitter: @thepoisonivy

08-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepoisonivy View Post
There was a thread about this game earlier but i dont think it was by the developers. Now that you guys are here i can tell you that the general vote from the other thread was that you need to remove the tap to turn mechanism. It just does not work well and makes the game harder and less fun than it could be. You should be able to either tap a track to switch instantly to it or swipe in that direction to switch to a track. I own the game and have played it a lot so i can tell you the tap method is frustrating. If it was changed i see this being a top 100 game easily. Good game but could be great. If you find the older thread you will see that most people agree with me.
agreed, swiping i think would work a lot better.

my high score is only 30
08-03-2009, 05:15 PM
Here's a link to the other thread.

I'd vote for swipe from an arrow in the track directions to set it. The current control is very cumbersome and distracting from could be a fun little game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
08-03-2009, 05:16 PM
Thanks for your feedback. You're right we've heard this from a lot of players and we are working to make the update so you can tap or swipe the track.

Keep on the look out!

Thanks again -
08-03-2009, 05:25 PM
+1

that will make this game really awesome with the swipe to set track direction, look forward to seeing that implemented
08-03-2009, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f84games View Post
Thanks for your feedback. You're right we've heard this from a lot of players and we are working to make the update so you can tap or swipe the track.

Keep on the look out!

Thanks again -
Can't wait!

08-03-2009, 05:40 PM
It's actually quite fun. In the current state it's fun but slightly frustrating due to the direction change. It will be amazing once the swipe feature is added, can't wait.

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
09-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Update out with swipe to change track direction. This game should be truely great now! Going to play now but i will leave impressions on the update later.

09-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepoisonivy View Post
Update out with swipe to change track direction. This game should be truely great now! Going to play now but i will leave impressions on the update later.
Excellent news, been waiting for that.

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣