★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Have you ever wanted to run your own company, but found that you couldn't due to a lack of business know-how, common sense, and courage? Well now you can, with Tapping Bad!

Running a successful company:
- Make your wares
- Sell your wares
- Buy things that make your wares for you
- Buy things that sell your wares for you
- Protect yourself from those pesky workers' unions with sleazy lawyers

While you could manufacture your products yourself, you've got better things to be doing in the running of your company. With 17 different manufacturing tiers, you'll be able to find someone else to manufacture your shiz for you, no matter your budget!

While you could sell your wares yourself, you don't want to have to be dealing with your lowly consumers. Sit back, relax, and let someone else sell your stuff for you! With 17 different distribution tiers, there's always a way to get your products out there!

You don't want to be using cheap tools, you want to be makin' your products with big, awesome machines, like all the other pros! With 58 different upgrades, there's always a way to make your stuff better, faster, and safer!

The AFL-CIO are constantly out to get you. To minimise this, remember the golden rule of the manufacturing business: lawyer up before you close up!

What's the point of running a company if you can't unlock achievements? With 33 different achievements to unlock, there's always something to show off to your friends and family!
11-07-2013, 12:29 PM
This could have potential. I may have to TOFTT.

11-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Well it's fairly simple, you start by tapping a button to create Meth batches then another button to sell. Once you've made enough money you can begin to upgrade equipment to create more batches at a time before beginning to pay people to distribute and manufacture your Meth for you. Each upgrade comes with a risk of upping your DEA and IRS raid percentage which you need to keep an eye on so they don't bust you. This can be countered by laundering money etc.
The one thing I really like is that once you develop the means to have your own manufacturing and distribution network your Meth can be created and sold with the app closed which is fairly cool.
Maybe a bit more time needed to decide if its worth it yet though.
11-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitch83 View Post
Well it's fairly simple, you start by tapping a button to create Meth batches then another button to sell. Once you've made enough money you can begin to upgrade equipment to create more batches at a time before beginning to pay people to distribute and manufacture your Meth for you. Each upgrade comes with a risk of upping your DEA and IRS raid percentage which you need to keep an eye on so they don't bust you. This can be countered by laundering money etc.
The one thing I really like is that once you develop the means to have your own manufacturing and distribution network your Meth can be created and sold with the app closed which is fairly cool.
Maybe a bit more time needed to decide if its worth it yet though.
It actually sounds like fun. I'm very tempted.
11-07-2013, 06:44 PM
I love the concept of a Breaking Bad-style business sim. Will be curious to hear impressions from anyone who TOFTTed.
11-22-2013, 07:39 PM
I really like the look of this game but sadly I cannot get it because I have iOS 6 and can't upgrade to iOS 7

if I could play it I would buy it
11-25-2013, 10:26 AM
Try out the original:
http://clickingbad.nullism.com/

Though, I'm pretty sure this iOS "port" is just someone that ripped off the dev. Looking at the dev blog, it looks like he only ported to Android so far.

War. War never changes.
11-25-2013, 11:09 AM
Sweet I'll pick this up, sounds like a similar idea to the game I picked up the other day called "a dark room"
Haven't seen breaking bad but how hard can it be to cook and sell meth ?
11-25-2013, 02:49 PM
This game is pretty damn addictive. I'm really enjoying these kind of games lately where your just tapping/managing items.
Anyone know of anymore like this and a dark room. ?