★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Unit9
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 170.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1.11
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: AppsZoom 11/06/13 A fresh breeze of air in a foul and barren genre as are CCGs.

148Apps 11/06/13 Between a varied set of cards, the hand-drawn art style, and neat battle system, theres a lot to like about Decromancer

Super Game Droid 11/06/13 The games gorgeous hand-drawn graphics, a truly captivating storyline, and a highly addictive style of gameplay make Decromancer an absolute must download.

What would happen if all species were as intelligent as humanity? Find out in Decromancer, the tactical battle card game that puts you at the core of a whirlwind adventure across an epic single player campaign!

Help a friendly Diplomat return to her people by battling your way through enemy territory. Build your deck and find the best formation to earn yourself victory in these troubling times.

Command an army of hand-painted cards, each with their own tactical advantages and special abilities.
Explore a large, beautifully illustrated open world.
Outmaneuver your opponents in deep turn-based combat, requiring forethought and strategy.
Cast powerful spells to turn the tide of battle.
Unlock new cards as you progress to supplement and improve your army.

*** Notes ***

Play on: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad, iPad 2, iPad3.

Follow us on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheDecromancer
Tumblr: http://decromancer.tumblr.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Decromancer
11-07-2013, 02:37 PM
So I'm having problems launching the game. It just plays music and says Credits at the top with a black screen. This is on iOS 7.3 5s

11-07-2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotDamn View Post
So I'm having problems launching the game. It just plays music and says Credits at the top with a black screen. This is on iOS 7.3 5s
Just installed it on mine (same setup) and getting the same thing. Disappointing for sure.

Currently playing: Terraria, Warhammer Quest, Junk Jack X, Starbase Orion, XCom
GameCenter ID: DHGamer
11-07-2013, 03:48 PM
Works flawless on my iP 5, iOS 6.1.4

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
11-07-2013, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhgamer View Post
Just installed it on mine (same setup) and getting the same thing. Disappointing for sure.
Yeah, definitely disappointing.

I just sent an email to them about this issue and directed them to this thread as well. So lets hope we hear something or an update is on the way soon.
11-07-2013, 11:17 PM
Iap?

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
11-08-2013, 01:39 AM
In iphone with ios 5..something it runs fine but the game is somehow slow in map when you are talking.
11-08-2013, 02:15 AM
That game is quite good- another surprise after Dead Men's Draw.
Nice animations and good hand-drawn graphics, the storyline is good (also a bit quirky and funny) and the game itself has several layers of strategy. I like that.

There are 2 currencies (gold and meteorites (meteorites are used for aome magical actions) which can also be purchased. But the game pours quite a fair amount of gold over you.
There's also a timer when you're travelling long distances, but usually not more (as far as I am) between 20 seconds and 1.5 minutes. You can teleport using meteroid power to save time.

Dunno if there will be a paywall, I've encountered none yet and played quite some missions.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
11-08-2013, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
That game is quite good- another surprise after Dead Men's Draw.
Nice animations and good hand-drawn graphics, the storyline is good (also a bit quirky and funny) and the game itself has several layers of strategy. I like that.

There are 2 currencies (gold and meteorites (meteorites are used for aome magical actions) which can also be purchased. But the game pours quite a fair amount of gold over you.
There's also a timer when you're travelling long distances, but usually not more (as far as I am) between 20 seconds and 1.5 minutes. You can teleport using meteroid power to save time.

Dunno if there will be a paywall, I've encountered none yet and played quite some missions.
Thanks for the impression/overview. I look forward to checking this out.
11-08-2013, 06:14 AM
I agree, after the disappointment of Dead Man's Draw, this seems quite good. I liked Dead Man's Draw in the start but after a while it got repetitive and boring. I deleted it. This one seems to have a strategy after all in the combat but I have not played it too much. In my iphone 4 it is too slow. I don't understand why?? When you are in the world map, the text and the animation is slow. In combat not so much. It has basic graphics (2D) and I believe it's due to programming issues. In other games like for example Anomaly Warzone Earth or Kingdom Rush where it's multiple enemies and explosions, etc is smooth. Here is frustrating. I hope they can fix it with an update. I don't want to buy a new iphone..