★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Rise through the ranks against 22 of the PBAs best bowlers as you compete for a variety of regional and national championship trophies. Starting in a local alley with a scuffed up 12 lbs ball, youll hone your skills against bowling legends on your way to competing in the Tournament of Champions!

Start a career or bowl a quick game!

Career mode is at the heart of PBA Bowling Challenge, but if youd rather just lace up and take to the lanes, weve got you covered. Choose from a wide variety of opponents and locations and unlock even more content in Career Mode!

Online Multiplayer Action!

Bowl against your friends in real-time, one-on-one multiplayer matches! Powered by Game Center services, multiplayer mode lets you invite your friends or get matched against a random opponent!

Bowl against the best!

How do you think youd fare against the cool confidence and pin-point accuracy of Walter Ray Williams, Jr. or the brash power stroke of Pete Weber? How would your scores stand up against the high spin and smooth release of Mike Fagan or the high cranking backswing of Tommy Jones? Based on actual statistics that track their power, hook, and control, PBA Bowling Challenge strives to accurately recreate the skill and style of the top bowlers in the sport today.

Features Include:

- Quickplay, Multiplayer, and Career modes!
- Dozens of PBA Tournaments!
- Bowl against 22 of the best PBA bowlers!
- Over 100 different bowling balls with unique stats!
- Leaderboards and Achievements.
- Bonus challenges in every tournament!
- Split Balls, Bomb Balls, and more!
11-08-2013, 08:16 AM
No attention for this?

Amazed at how much fun I'm having here.
I'm very surprised this hasn't gotten any attention here.

You guys should try this one.

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 11-08-2013 at 09:25 AM.

11-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Way too many bowling games out there. Gotta see a video or no go.
11-08-2013, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Way too many bowling games out there. Gotta see a video or no go.
Or you could get it for free and try it?
Just a thought.
11-08-2013, 01:42 PM
I'll give it a try

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
11-10-2013, 02:48 AM
I'm having a ton of fun with career mode. It's a freemium game, but I haven't been inhibited at all yet. I keep leveling up and winning tourneys. I've bowled two 300s so far. This is the best bowling game I've played in the App Store to date.
11-11-2013, 05:04 AM
I'm in love with this game! The controls are so good and the career mode is so much fun. The physics feel really good too when I hit the pins.
05-14-2014, 03:32 PM
PBA Bowling Challenge

Hope you guys are still enjoying the game! I'm from Concrete Software - maker of PBA Bowling Challenge... any thoughts on the good & bad of the game? Should be releasing a new update in the next week with a lot of improvements including a favorites list & new bowling ball preview.