★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: IMPORTANT!
This game is recommended for iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, and above.

You are running a demolition shop. You work with the local police to destroy stolen goods and you get paid for every item that you destroy. You need to select the proper tool to destroy each item. Among the items are dangerous ones that you need to handle quickly and carefully, or it will cost you dearly.

The game starts easy, but don't get fooled by the first levels, it gets more and more demanding. As you make progress through the levels it will challenge your coordination and quick decision making. Can you make it to level 30? Don't be sure about it!

Eyos's comments:
Hi Everyone,

Crush Shop for iPhone was released after a long development.

You can see it here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crush-shop/id731044366

It is an action\arcade game. You are running a demolition shop. You work with the local police to destroy stolen goods and you get paid for every item that you destroy. You need to select the proper tool to destroy each item. Among the items are dangerous ones that you need to handle quickly and carefully, or it will cost you dearly.

The game starts easy, but don't get fooled by the first levels, it gets more and more demanding. As you make progress through the levels it will challenge your coordination and quick decision making. Can you make it to level 30? Don't be sure about it!

I hope you will enjoy it!
Yos

Promo codes:
99TW6R7JKKKW
WWRNMHJKY6KA
J66RF4HFLHAT
HYHE4AHE4JFP
3377E4N7XYMK
11-08-2013, 05:43 PM
99TW6R7JKKKW taken...

thanks a lot!

11-08-2013, 07:14 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
You are welcome, thanks for playing it!
11-09-2013, 08:09 AM
A couple of things about the game

It runs best on iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and above, as the graphics demands are high (a separate iPad version also exist).
11-13-2013, 06:14 AM
A few promo codes

Here are a few more promo codes, as the first ones were taken.

Note that there are no black bars when running the app on iPhone 5. Apple would not let me replace the app pictures when the app is already on sale (only when submitting a new update).

Enjoy,
Yos

YNFFEP6HFKJK
MAEP6EENFJRW
EAMAP7HPFHTP
11-13-2013, 06:24 AM
Took "YNFFEP6HFKJK"

Thank you very much for the code! So there is an iPad and iPhone version? This means that this isn't a universal app, correct?
11-13-2013, 08:42 AM
Yes. This is because the iPad is a stronger device, so more features can be added to it in the future, which iPhone can't handle. It is heavy enough already, so iPhone 4 cannot run it in decent speed, only iPhone 4S and higher.
11-23-2013, 08:38 AM
Any bugs?

Hi Everyone,
If you encounter any bugs, I would really appreciate it if you send me PM about it, this can help a lot.
Thanks,
Yos
11-30-2013, 08:10 AM
Any suggestions?

If you have any suggestions for improvements in the game, I will be really happy to hear. Thanks a lot.
Yos