★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[FREE] Pocket Video Poker (MUST HAVE for Video Poker Lovers)

11-09-2013, 02:46 AM
[FREE] Pocket Video Poker (MUST HAVE for Video Poker Lovers)

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
11-09-2013, 02:48 AM
PS: I know that this room is mostly for price-drop stuffs, however, some friends told me that some must have free games can take a place too, I want to lets video poker lovers know that Pocket Video Poker is in here. Try this one and compare with all the others in the app store and you will see.

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)

11-09-2013, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antony.thai View Post
PS: I know that this room is mostly for price-drop stuffs, however, some friends told me that some must have free games can take a place too, I want to lets video poker lovers know that Pocket Video Poker is in here. Try this one and compare with all the others in the app store and you will see.
Your friends must be wrong. I'll give it a try though, but I believe this is in the wrong section.

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
11-09-2013, 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsofdestiny89 View Post
Your friends must be wrong. I'll give it a try though, but I believe this is in the wrong section.
Read the forum title? Price drops, must have freebies and deals.
Looks like its in the right place to me.
11-09-2013, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Read the forum title? Price drops, must have freebies and deals.
Looks like its in the right place to me.
:-) Hehe, I've received the warning one, that's why! and Hey! Have a good weekend dude!

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)

Last edited by antony.thai; 11-09-2013 at 05:01 AM.
11-09-2013, 05:13 AM
I really wish folks would stop using the word addiction to describe their or others games. Now we have a comparison to crack. Really? Ever seen a full fledged crack addict? I highly doubt they look like your video poker players I would think that highly creative developers would be able to dig down deep for a new word or two
11-09-2013, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunaVille View Post
I really wish folks would stop using the word addiction to describe their or others games. Now we have a comparison to crack. Really? Ever seen a full fledged crack addict? I highly doubt they look like your video poker players I would think that highly creative developers would be able to dig down deep for a new word or two
I wish I can make some changes in that but I simply the designer. However, I think that it somehow gives some attraction compared to some other casual words, like it makes you to leave some comments, but I don't know, I will report this to my leader regarding your feedback. Thank you a lot!

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
11-09-2013, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antony.thai View Post
I wish I can make some changes in that but I simply the designer. However, I think that it somehow gives some attraction compared to some other casual words, like it makes you to leave some comments, but I don't know, I will report this to my leader regarding your feedback. Thank you a lot!
I appreciate your response, and seemingly desire to not glorify such a disgusting drug
11-09-2013, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunaVille View Post
I appreciate your response, and seemingly desire to not glorify such a disgusting drug
I definitely that the one that put this in will not want to raise this meaning too.

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
11-09-2013, 11:35 AM
ACCOUNT CLOSED: Officially Quit iOS Gaming
I love video poker games and want one for my iPad but not this.

I hate games with the 'xx credits a day' mentality.

tbh I'd much rather pay 1-2-5 for the game and have no credit limits or timers or other rubbish.

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15