★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Announcement:
+ The 'Void Update'! Beyond the tower, a new and powerful foe awaits!

Description:
+ Based off Savant's universe, the game has you battling scrap robots to reclaim your tower. Fight your way up the enemy-infested tower, dodging and shooting your way to the top.

As you progress through the different stages, you'll unlock new Savant soundtracks, along with powerful upgrades. Clearing the game will reward you with new game modes, where you can try to beat your highscores, and unlock further content.

Story:
+ A malicious orb has cast Savant out of his tower and transformed his surroundings into dangerous enemies!

Dodge and shoot your way back up the tower, and blast down waves of enemies as you make your way towards the top! As you progress, you unlock CDs that not only give you new tracks to play to, but also grant you powerful new abilities!

Can you make it to the top?

Exact-Psience's comments:

Just showed up on the PH appstore... It is finally here!!!
11-10-2013, 11:18 AM
Also live in US, thanks for notice.

11-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Seems like a good port... (from the AppStore description page)/Sarcasm off

Last edited by TheFrost; 11-10-2013 at 02:32 PM.
11-10-2013, 11:32 AM
What the hell... The icon isnt the same as the one showing on the appstore, and it crashes on the title screen.

im on an ipad mini 6.x.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-10-2013, 11:36 AM
An odd day for a release, but hey, it's the App Store.
11-10-2013, 11:44 AM
It also crashes on the ipad3 6.x, and iphone 4S 7.x... Both not jailbroken. And as stated in my previous post, it crashes on my ipad mini 6.x jailbroken.

I dont suggest buying this now. It may be an accidental release of an incomplete/buggy build.

Did anyone buy it yet and test it out?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 11-10-2013 at 11:47 AM.
11-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Metalcasket is gonna be happy that it's out methinks. Well if it's not an accidental release
11-10-2013, 11:49 AM
I've played the Android game. It's fun, hectic and challenging.
The controls take a while to get used to as well.

I thought this was supposed to be out a while ago on iOS. The Android version has been out for months.
11-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
It also crashes on the ipad3 6.x, and iphone 4S 7.x... Both not jailbroken. And as stated in my previous post, it crashes on my ipad mini 6.x jailbroken.

I dont suggest buying this now. It may be an accidental release of an incomplete/buggy build.

Did anyone buy it yet and test it out?
Yep - had the same result that you did. iPod Touch 5th gen, 7.x