★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dominate the galaxy in an exciting 3D Sci-Fi combat strategy experience!

Gather resources and loot equipment to build your simple space station into a massive fortress while you muster an army, recruit special Heroes with unique abilities, and destroy your enemies. Make alliances to bolster your forces and conquer even more, but bewareyour friends may be waiting for the right moment to strike

"Galaxy Factions" features:

DEFEAT your enemies with 12 unique unit types, 7 powerful defensive emplacements, and 10 Hero classes in strategic real-time combat

CUSTOMIZE your heroes strengths and abilities with powerful equipment

EXPERIENCE breathtaking sound and high definition 3D graphics that create an immersive gameplay experience

EXPLORE an epic single player campaign that spans multiple galaxies, each with their own deadly enemies

CONNECT with players online to battle and form alliances as you climb the global leaderboards, or take on your friends for bragging rights

Please note: while Galaxy Factions is free-to-play, various kinds of in-app purchases are available to aid your game experience. In-App purchases can be disabled in the device settings. A network connection is required to play Galaxy Factions.

NeoGouken's comments:

Dominate the galaxy in an exciting 3D Sci-Fi combat strategy experience!

Gather resources and loot equipment to build your simple space station into a massive fortress while you muster an army, recruit special Heroes with unique abilities, and destroy your enemies. Make alliances to bolster your forces and conquer even more, but bewareyour friends may be waiting for the right moment to strike

"Galaxy Factions" features:

DEFEAT your enemies with 12 unique unit types, 7 powerful defensive emplacements, and 10 Hero classes in strategic real-time combat

CUSTOMIZE your heroes strengths and abilities with powerful equipment

EXPERIENCE breathtaking sound and high definition 3D graphics that create an immersive gameplay experience

EXPLORE an epic single player campaign that spans multiple galaxies

CONNECT with players online to battle and form alliances as you climb the global leaderboards, or take on your friends for bragging rights

Please note: while Galaxy Factions is free-to-play, various kinds of in-app purchases are available to aid your game experience. In-App purchases can be disabled in the device settings. A network connection is required to play Galaxy Factions.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Publisher: Coco Entertainment International
Developer: Faceroll Games Limited
11-11-2013, 10:07 AM
Hmmm, maybe some nice in-game character portraits and screenshots will generate some buzz??

11-11-2013, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoGouken View Post
Hmmm, maybe some nice in-game character portraits and screenshots will generate some buzz??

That guy looks wicked.
11-11-2013, 10:22 AM
Omg it's out! Can't wait to try this bad boy. Fully 3d strat fort builder , woot ^^ will give impressions.
11-11-2013, 10:29 AM
Is this one of those games where I'm either going to have to play it 24 hours a day or be deluged by a steady stream of "people are destroying everything you've worked so hard to build" messages?

DBC

I give up.
11-11-2013, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Is this one of those games where I'm either going to have to play it 24 hours a day or be deluged by a steady stream of "people are destroying everything you've worked so hard to build" messages?

DBC
Any time your base has been defeated, you will get a shield that will prevent you from being targeted by attackers for a certain amount of hours. You will not have to monitor your base constantly, just plan your sleeping schedule around the time your shield is disabled.
11-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Graphically it's damn good but the gaming concept is similar as many other clones out there. So it's hard to create the hype
11-11-2013, 12:24 PM
My thoughts as I entered the thread.

1: ohh.. This looks interesting
2: noo, it's free.

Love space games but freemium? No thanks, I'll skip.

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15
11-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
Graphically it's damn good but the gaming concept is similar as many other clones out there. So it's hard to create the hype
I think our main differentiation are the 3D graphics, item collection system (Diablo-eqsue), and Heroes with controllable abilities and skills. I think it would be a refreshing experience to see this type of game in a 3D perspective and experience the Heroes and what they can offer in battles alongside trainable units.
11-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Freemium. No wasting my data usage. Sigh. JUST CHARGE ME FOR A GAME. WTF