★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Propel yourself with bullets! Fly your arcade ship through mind-bending puzzles that reflect your bulletstorm back. Just remember... Don't Shoot Yourself!

"This update might get this underappreciated and stylish gem into more hands, so check it out!" - TouchArcade

Now FREE forever, Don't Shoot Yourself! forces you to think with your head while staying reactive with your fingertips. With a constant flow of bullets leaving your ship you must stay on the move if you hope to survive. Each of the 50 different puzzles has 3 ever increasing difficulties to test your nerve.

***Awards***

- Awarded App Store "Best New iPhone/iPad Game" by Apple
- "Unique design and high challenge level should thrill bullet-hell fans looking for an epic foe." PocketGamer, Bronze Award
- "Impressed...the depth of invention reminds us what we'd miss if mobile gaming simply didn't exist. 4 out of 5." - Modojo
- "I cant stop playing it. So its either great, or I hate myself. 4 out of 5." - CultofMac
- "4 out of 5." - Gamezebo
- "A lot of fun...doing what mobile games do best." - 148Apps
- "Looks wonderful!" - IGN.com

***Features***

FREE to download and play, was $2.99
4 Different wall types that reflect bullets in different ways.
50 Themed Levels Each with minimalist modern visuals inspired by Damien Hirst.
Hard, Harder, Hardest! The challenge only increases with increased bullet speed and increased firing rate in the tougher difficulties.
Controller Mode connect a bluetooth controller and pilot your ship from the couch!
Share Replays with Friends Whether you succeed or fail, you can share a movie of your experience with friends via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or email.
Listen and Learn The expertly designed game soundtrack reacts when you make a mistake. Listen out and learn to react as soon as the audio starts getting nasty!
Left-Handed Option Play with whichever hand you prefer!

Sanuku's comments:

11-12-2013, 07:14 AM
Yipeeeeeee.
Im So looking forward to this

11-12-2013, 07:17 AM
For all those that want to give it a try before they hit the Buy Button :-)

11-12-2013, 07:21 AM
Hell yes. I was expecting this to release tomorrow night.

Edit: yeah the web demo...this is going to be awesome
11-12-2013, 07:22 AM
Niiiiice. Instabuy in about 1.5 hours!

Wait... This has zero IAPs, right? Why so cheap? I think it'd be good at $3, and fantastic at $2. O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-12-2013, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Niiiiice. Instabuy in about 1.5 hours!

Wait... This has zero IAPs, right? Why so cheap? I think it'd be good at $3, and fantastic at $2. O_o
75% Launch sale
I think that makes the full price $1.99?
11-12-2013, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
Hell yes. I was expecting this to release tomorrow night.

Edit: yeah the web demo...this is going to be awesome
I got my dates muddled and thought it released last week, kept checking until about 2am when I realised my mistake. Was very tired the next day lol.
11-12-2013, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
75% Launch sale
I think that makes the full price $1.99?
75% off means it's $3.99 at full price. Not bad at all, especially with the $0.99 intro price.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-12-2013, 07:38 AM
So @dev, will the touch controls be drag to move or relative touch or dual stick?
11-12-2013, 07:51 AM
Nice.. insta-buy

Game Center: sink_or_swim