App description: Welcome to Boom Beach: come with a plan or leave in defeat!

Fight the evil Blackguard with brains and brawn in this epic combat strategy game. Attack enemy bases to free enslaved islanders and unlock the secrets of this tropical paradise. Create a Task Force with players around the world to take on the enemy together. Scout, plan, then BOOM THE BEACH!

PLEASE NOTE! Boom Beach is free to download and play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

FEATURES
- Play with millions of other players, raid hundreds of enemy bases for loot
- Battle for control of precious resources to upgrade your base against enemy attacks
- Explore a huge tropical archipelago and discover the mysterious power of the Life Crystals
- Face fearsome Blackguard Bosses and uncover their evil plans
- Join other players to form an unstoppable Task Force to take on co-op missions

Under our Terms of Services and Privacy Policy, Boom Beach is allowed for download and play only for persons 13 years or over of age without parental consent.

Note: A network connection is required to play.

Parent's guide:
http://www.supercell.net/parents

Privacy Policy:
http://www.supercell.net/privacy-policy/

Terms of Service:
http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/

ValtermcPires's comments:

Free
Category: Games
Released: Nov 08, 2013
Version: 3.16.1
Size: 87.9 MB

Quote:
Storm the beach and win the day! Boom Beach is a combat strategy game where you fight an epic war against the evil Blackguard. Take your expeditionary force to beautiful paradise islands invaded by the enemy. Fight for every beachhead, free enslaved islanders and explore the uncharted archipelago. The fight becomes a race to harness the ancient powers hidden on the islands. Are you ready for the BOOM?

PLEASE NOTE! Boom Beach is completely free to play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

FEATURES
- explore a huge tropical archipelago full of danger and treasure
- play with thousands of other players, raid their bases and enjoy the spoils of war
- attack hundreds of unique island bases controlled by the evil Blackguard
- face fearsome Boss Enemies and uncover their evil plans
- discover the mysterious power of ancient statues and Life Crystals
Screenshots:

11-10-2013, 12:27 PM
I'm downloading now, but atm is need a Canadian account.

Follow my Twitter | Gamecenter ID: ~vava18

11-11-2013, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValtermcPires View Post
I'm downloading now, but atm is need a Canadian account.
As same as me. Only wait until it releases on US Store.

Pine Entertainment
11-11-2013, 04:43 AM
When will this be release worldwide?
11-12-2013, 04:22 PM
Boom Beach by Supercell (Clash of Clans\Hay Day)

Boom Beach is out now on the Canadian AppStore, if you like CoC definitely go and check it out !!! Btw, this is a soft-launch I think.

Edit: Also requires iOS7 to play
11-12-2013, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution888 View Post
Edit: Also requires iOS7 to play
Damn it...
11-12-2013, 11:20 PM
New version based on CoC gameplay?
11-13-2013, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
New version based on CoC gameplay?
It's similar to CoC where you deploy troops and let them do their thing, but there is a bit more strategy on using your ships ammo to do various things like dealing damage or telling your troop to shoot what first. The only gripe most people have is that it only has one builder, and you can't even buy another one with the premium currency. Otherwise, it's a fresh take on a genre Supercell made uber popular amongst mobile gamers and spawned clones upon clones by other companies trying to imitate them.