★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Arjun Gupte
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 55.7 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Ricochet Free :Retro Space Shooter is an exciting physics shooter wrapped in a beautiful retro package offering 4 awesome levels to play with.
Defeating enemies requires bouncing shots of the sides of your device to get the perfect angle to defeat their shields.

Ricochet offers a modern twist on the classic well known genres: fast-paced space arcade action with physics gameplay.
No irritating IAPs , or mindless grinding, this game has been built by gamers that love arcade action!
Upgrade to Ricochet:Space Shooter to get all 15 levels , unlimited Arcade Mode and 35 more bosses!

Defeating enemies requires bouncing shots of the sides of your device to get the perfect angle to defeat their shields.

Waves of enemies attacking in different formations are broken up by boss attacks , each boss having a unique behaviour
requiring some real strategy and tactics to defeat them.You have 5 bases to defend and your enemy is relentless.
Unlock power-ups such as guided missiles, nukes ,lasers and shotgun blast to kill all the bosses and win the game.

Ajitabh's comments:
Howdy Fellow Gamers,

Great News!!

Ricochet: Retro Space Shooter now has a Lite Version for those would like to try it.

Cheers!!
11-12-2013, 11:30 PM
Anyway to get this game universal? I liked it, but it really needs universal to shine on an ipad.

11-12-2013, 11:36 PM
Thanks

Agreed, it would look really nice on an iPad. Would update you when its universal.
11-12-2013, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajitabh View Post
Agreed, it would look really nice on an iPad. Would update you when its universal.
Thanks, the game is fun though. I would most definitely recommend it for an iphone.
11-12-2013, 11:56 PM
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Thanks, the game is fun though. I would most definitely recommend it for an iphone.

Thanks a lot! I am glad you enjoyed it.
12-05-2013, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Any luck on making this game universal?
12-06-2013, 06:50 AM
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Any luck on making this game universal?
Nope. Currently, we are stuck busy with other games that are rolling out.

I would personally message you when its universal.

Thanks for your interest and it keeps us going.
12-16-2013, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Nope. Currently, we are stuck busy with other games that are rolling out.

I would personally message you when its universal.

Thanks for your interest and it keeps us going.
So what new games do you have coming out?