Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-12-2013, 11:55 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Default Deemo - (by Rayark Inc.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oTNG...D5VAil-iDJAZQw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOttn...D5VAil-iDJAZQw

Last edited by Ausar; 11-13-2013 at 12:01 AM..
Old 11-13-2013, 12:46 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Downloading. Cant go wrong with Rayark.

It says here this was released November 6th... Why the hell werent we aware of this?
Old 11-13-2013, 12:51 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Downloading. Cant go wrong with Rayark.

It says here this was released November 6th... Why the hell werent we aware of this?
wierd in my pc shows it was release today

"Publicado: 13/11/2013" (publish)

i'm not of music type game fan myself but i may just buy it since the artwork looks amazing like those in vanillaware titles
Old 11-13-2013, 01:26 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Considering that Cytus is easily the best music game on iOS at the moment, not a great deal of convincing is required in this situation.
Old 11-13-2013, 01:27 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

This has a more traditional "guitar hero" gameplay, but mainly uses the piano, and it's fantastic.

And the music is simply enchanting.

Anyone who likes a good rhythm game should get this.

EDIT: There's a bit of an interactive comic in between a few songs (maybe chapters?) but so far i cant see it affectign the game. Need to play more to find out more.

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 11-13-2013 at 01:41 AM..
Old 11-13-2013, 02:21 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Bought the game and played a song, looks promising although I prefer Cytus game play. Will have to play more and see how much it really has to offer. Great work as always, Rayark.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:44 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Hmm, one more thing in my wishlist. It's not like I can't afford a $2 title, but Cytus takes up quite some space and I still haven't played all the tracks.

Looks lovely though!
Old 11-13-2013, 08:25 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Full disclosure: I'm not normally a fan of actual Bemani keyboard layouts (Beatmania itself, DJMax et al) - love a lot of the music that goes with them but my co-ordination is terrible when it comes to tapping out rhythms. And I mean terrible: my hands/fingers always end up both following the exact same pattern when they should be playing off each other, if that makes sense.

This, however, this game I like. So far. Normal difficulty ramps up a hell of a lot from my point of view but the soundtrack is terrific - I'd say the 13 songs I've unlocked so far are of a much better standard overall than Cytus - and the emphasis on ever-so-slightly-cheesy melodramatic piano and the cutesy artwork with slight story elements do a lot to make the game stand out from the competition. Synchronisation seems good, and the patterns follow the melodies pretty well.

My main complaints would be the production's still kinda threadbare - still pictures, blank backgrounds while the songs are playing, just like Cytus. There's not much feeling of progression, of working towards a goal - like I said, I've got 13 songs, but it says there are 28, it's stopped unlocking new ones when I beat them and I have no idea how to get the rest. Story scenes are obviously unlocked with your overall score, but that's as much as I can work out. And one potential big no-no - I don't mind Rayark putting in IAPs when their musicians are this good, but the two song packs available to buy have nothing to show how much they cost, even right up until it asks for your Apple ID. Doesn't it usually give you the Do You Want To Buy...? popup before that point? Either way, I think that needs patching.

Other than that, seems awesome for this price. I'm sure I might well get frustrated with it later when it gets really tough but anyone seriously into their rhythm action should probably get this right now. Shame it had to go head-to-head with two of the biggest App Store releases of the year, as this really doesn't deserve to be passed over.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:48 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

it's said if the iap costs $3.99 from AppZapp. i haven't try this but does the game have similar gameplay like tap-tap game but with more buttons? Looks like it has 6 buttons or so on.. I can't find any gameplay video for this except the short teaser on their official site?

edit: nevermind... saw the video link above.. guess it'll be better to embed it here

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by copaeci; 11-13-2013 at 08:51 AM..
Old 11-13-2013, 11:14 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Just to say again this really is excellent when it clicks - in particular the redone version of Saika, off Cytus, is god damned euphoria on normal difficulty through earphones with the volume way up. Fairly simple four-floor stuff and it's the same "Oh, look, a traditional Japanese X house/dubstep/whatever track" every Bemani-style franchise does, but my sweet Lord it works so, so well.

Seriously, OP, you should have put "from the makers of Cytus" in the thread title - I swear it'd have a few more people interested. If the big releases weren't hitting tonight I'd have bought the song packs by this point, I'm enjoying the game that much despite its shortcomings. I just wish I knew what I was supposed to be doing to unlock more things!