App description: SET SAIL AND EMBARK ON AN EPIC JOURNEY
Grow from a boy to a legend.

5/5 - TouchArcade - "Must-have for any iOS gamer"
4/4 - Slide2Play - "a real gem on the App Store"
5/5 - Gamezebo - "strikingly gorgeous visuals"
5/5 - Apple'N'Apps - "a must buy"
10/10 - Capsule Computers - "Game of the Year"

You wake up and find a letter from your father. He is gone
The only lead is his old notebook and a mysterious necklace. What happened?

Explore the islands of Uncharted Seas, a world filled with many dangers, puzzles and secrets. Fight monsters, learn to use magic and discover ancient treasures which will help you on your quest. Use all your wits and skill to unravel the mysteries of ancient kingdom Arcadia and sea monster Oceanhorn.

Oceanhorn combines captivating storytelling, breathtaking 3D visuals and exciting gameplay into one massive action adventure experience you will never forget.

Enjoy an incredible soundtrack from the best video game composers in the world:
Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy*) and Kenji Ito (Seiken Densetsu*)

Master the game effortlessly with accurate touch controls or iOS7 Controller.

FEATURE OVERVIEW:

-Music from legendary Nobuo Uematsu and Kenji Ito
-10+ hours of story driven gameplay.
-Master magic and swordfight
-Find ancient items to help you on your quest
-Game Center Achievements
-Accurate Touch Controls
-iCloud support
-iOS 7 Controller Support

Recommended Hardware:
-------------------------------
iPhone 4s and higher, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2,Mini or higher***

Not compatible with iPad 1

***Oceanhorn takes advantage of the latest in graphics technology and delivers the best and most enjoyable experience only on the recommended devices.

killercow's comments:

11-13-2013, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Yeah, when I speak, I speak from you point of view... LOL
Not where I'd say you speak from.

Gamecentre ID - .P0tshot. Playing - Magic 2014, Battle Academy, Shadowrun, Warhammer Quest, Hearthstone, Space Hulk, FTL, Xcom Wanting - Cardhunter, Battleheart Legacy, Infinity Wars, Exiles: Far Colonies and someone please make iOS Blood Bowl!!
11-13-2013, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grenadedodger View Post
Not where I'd say you speak from.
Far too early in the thread for this. We haven't even reached the price complaints yet. :P

Can't hug every cat.

11-13-2013, 05:47 AM
Said this in the upcoming thread, but was worried about this being way more exploration and less combat / puzzles (not a huge fan of exploration, tons of NPCs -- yeah I know I'm shallow). But I'll probably need to sneak out and get an iTunes card and get this regardless.
11-13-2013, 05:48 AM
Quote:
In your opinion. Very bold claim to make. I'd think Warhammer, Deus Ex, Call of Duty, Xcom, Shadowrun...etc may have something to say about that.
Those didnt happen in one day.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-13-2013, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
Far too early in the thread for this. We haven't even reached the price complaints yet. :P
Ahahaha... With these premiums releasing today i wonder how many kids are going to cry about the price points?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-13-2013, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
Ha, good point, I'll be nice. So anyone lucky enough to have had a blast on this yet?

Gamecentre ID - .P0tshot. Playing - Magic 2014, Battle Academy, Shadowrun, Warhammer Quest, Hearthstone, Space Hulk, FTL, Xcom Wanting - Cardhunter, Battleheart Legacy, Infinity Wars, Exiles: Far Colonies and someone please make iOS Blood Bowl!!
11-13-2013, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Ahahaha... With these premiums releasing today i wonder how many kids are going to cry about the price points?
This is easily likely to be the most expensive week in iOS gaming this year for many people (and rightly so), and hopefully the response will mark a turning point, with gamers willingly paying these higher asking prices and developers realising they don't have to hamstring themselves with $1 pricetags on everything. Pretty much every single one of the games coming out this week deserves that positive response.

Can't hug every cat.
11-13-2013, 06:14 AM
Great looking release. Great devs. No IAPs. Potential classic in potentially the best week of releases this year and there are spotfires breaking out already.
Come on guys. This is a good news story
11-13-2013, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Ha, good point, I'll be nice. So anyone lucky enough to have had a blast on this yet?
Yes - nearly at the 10 hours mark. 34% completion, still plenty to do, utterly fantastic game.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
11-13-2013, 06:18 AM
This one has the potential for GOTY. Well vs XCOM but still the potential is there

Game Center ID: SlighMD; Battle.net: SlighMD#6986; VainGlory: SlighMD
Currently playing: XCOM: Enemy Within, BG2EE, Hearthstone, SW: KotOR
Waiting for Aralon: Forge and Flame, Dungeon Defenders Eternity