• Publisher: Donut Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 7.5 MB
  • Version: 1.03.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Fans spoke! We listened.

"Sunday Lawn Seasons" is the highly anticipated sequel to fan favorite "Sunday Lawn", but with THREE new seasons!
After a flourishing summer with his lawn mower, Charlie expands his summer job into a YEAR ROUND BUSINESS.

GAME MODES:

- AUTUMN: With the ridiculously powerful, plutonium driven LEAF DEVOURER 5000, prepare to take on a neighborhood full of fallen leaves.

- WINTER: Grab the snow shovel and put an end to slippery pathways and snowy gardens!

- SPRING: The soils are in desperate need of love. Bring out the fertilizer stroller and watch the grass regain its health!

Faithful to the game play of the original Sunday Lawn, this all-new sequel packs on new gardens, graphics, features and animals.

TECH FEATURES:

- Game Center support
- MFi controller support
- ION Arcade controller support
- Universal App (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)

Enjoy another Donut Games release!
11-13-2013, 05:55 AM
Just noticed this a few minutes ago. I loved the first one. Downloading now.

11-13-2013, 06:21 AM
Yep, was a big fan of SL back in the day will probably pick this one up.
11-13-2013, 06:37 AM
Buying this is the easiest decision I'll make this whole week...

Is there a way a mod or someone could edit the thread title to the forum standard which includes developer name, universal, etc. in parentheses? I know there are a bunch of DG fans on these boards and don't want this to go under the radar...

Last edited by smes3817; 11-13-2013 at 07:58 AM.
11-13-2013, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smes3817 View Post
Buying this is the easiest decision I'll make this whole week....
Yea, same here. I don't even think I gave it any thought. Just saw that it was a new Donut Game and hit BUY.
11-13-2013, 08:20 AM
Quote:

Is there a way a mod or someone could edit the thread title to the forum standard which includes developer name, universal, etc. in parentheses? I know there are a bunch of DG fans on these boards and don't want this to go under the radar...
Well, since it was posted by the bot, maybe the solution is to format bot posts to the forum standard. All the info, dev, universal or not, etc. seems to be available automatically so it should be possible. Maybe make a site feedback thread?
11-13-2013, 08:59 AM
Gotta say, I'm loving this one even more than the original. Even though the season differences are just graphical, they add so much more personality and the fun factor is increased. Another solid hit from Donut Games

Now playing: Working my way through the best retro games recently re-relased including Sonic, Raiden Legacy, Blazing Star and more. Keep them coming! And revisiting all Orange Pixel titles...
11-13-2013, 09:03 AM
Quote:

Done!
11-13-2013, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Done!
perfect, thanks so much!

Now playing: Working my way through the best retro games recently re-relased including Sonic, Raiden Legacy, Blazing Star and more. Keep them coming! And revisiting all Orange Pixel titles...
11-13-2013, 09:54 AM
Never played first one, but never been let down by Donut Games either, an easy decision for .99 as they make solid games always