★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Adventure Time Ski Safari (Endless Runner by Cartoon Network and Defiant)

11-13-2013, 09:56 AM
#1
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 1
Adventure Time Ski Safari (Endless Runner by Cartoon Network and Defiant)


Cartoon Network and Defiant are working together to bring you Adventure Time Ski Safari! Help Finn the Human build up his speed and outrun the avalanche with help from his homies, Jake the Dog, Marceline the Vampire Queen, Lumpy Space Princess and more!

Check out VentureBeat's first look, including the very first screenshot from the game. The game combines the best of both franchises, adding new gameplay elements and covering Ski Safari with that totally math Adventure Time feel. Check out this sketch from Adventure Time Creator Pendleton Ward which helped inspire gameplay elements.


Victor Wachter
Community Manager, Cartoon Network
CN Mobile Apps | CN Facebook | CN Blog | CN Twitter

Last edited by Victor Wachter; 11-13-2013 at 10:04 AM.
11-13-2013, 09:59 AM
#2
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,493
Looking forward to it and I'm sure so does Frost :P

Game Center: sink_or_swim

11-13-2013, 10:49 AM
#3
Joined: Dec 2012
Location: Aarhus, Denmark.
Posts: 142
11-13-2013, 02:07 PM
#4
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Looking forward to it and I'm sure so does Frost :P
You can definitely count me in!
12-05-2013, 08:13 AM
#5
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 209
Can't wait, looks cool
12-05-2013, 08:22 AM
#6
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,710
Why can't we just get Ski Safari 2
12-05-2013, 09:56 AM
#7
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: The Garden of Sinners
Posts: 1,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Why can't we just get Ski Safari 2
I think most of the runners on App Store today still hardly beat the original Ski Safari.

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
12-05-2013, 12:48 PM
#8
Joined: May 2009
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 1,054
I would rather have ski safari 2 also.

The graphics in ski safari, IMO are incredible.

This screen looks bland and boring
(Yes, I understand it's cartoon based)

Another theme in ski safari would be nice
(The coming soon icon shows rain and lightning...now that would be cool!)
12-05-2013, 02:33 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
I think most of the runners on App Store today still hardly beat the original Ski Safari.
It probably has been beaten, it's been out for a real Long time, and yea this looks disgusting. I will not even think about downloading it. Also the coming soon sign showed that before the panda place came out, donut may be a while before we see a storm level. But please ski safari 2 or more ski safari one content possibly the ability to race your friends down the hill, the first person to get into the avalanche loses.
12-05-2013, 03:37 PM
#10
Joined: May 2009
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 1,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopherrocs View Post
It probably has been beaten, it's been out for a real Long time, and yea this looks disgusting. I will not even think about downloading it. Also the coming soon sign showed that before the panda place came out, donut may be a while before we see a storm level. But please ski safari 2 or more ski safari one content possibly the ability to race your friends down the hill, the first person to get into the avalanche loses.
Yes, you are right.

I noticed that long ago, and it sort of disappointed me when I saw the panda level, after almost a year of looking at that stormy coming soon icon.

I have a sliver of hope that maybe, just maybe they will finally use it