App description: The 80s live again, just like the dead! Welcome to the zombie infested America that is OreZom Trails! Its up to you to save the world from the grip of the zombies in this retro arcade adventure. Journey across the country and enjoy the sights of America, just watch out for the zombie hoards!

UNEARTH the backstory of OreZom Trails by unlocking illustrated journal pages.

COLLECT items to help you make your way across the country.

SURVIVE over 16 perilous quests into the wilds overrun by zombies.

EVADE zombie hordes while looking for items and survivors.

EXPLORE over 36 huge environments across the country.

ROAD TRIP across zombie infested abandoned highways.

DISCOVER secrets galore for replayability.

DIE in many cruel and unexpected ways.

Dont let the visuals mislead you, OreZom Trails is a unforgiving hard core game at heart.

Follow Us:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/OreZomTrails
Twitter - http://twitter.com/orezomtrails
Website - http://orezom.com
11-14-2013, 06:54 AM
Hmm.
Organ trail idea redone.
Looks interesting though.
Anyone?

11-14-2013, 06:58 AM
I'm tempted... Spent so much last night, what's another buck, right?
11-14-2013, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
I'm tempted... Spent so much last night, what's another buck, right?
Yeah. Ill probably pick this up.
11-14-2013, 07:05 AM
Downloading now, been waiting for this.
11-14-2013, 07:09 AM
Yeah this actually looks really good. Even if it is just some sort of a clone reskinned, the new graphics with Organ Trail gameplay should be pretty rad.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-14-2013, 07:17 AM
Can someone tell me about the gameplay?
The screenshots make it look like there are parts that may be sort of like a runner?
11-14-2013, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Can someone tell me about the gameplay?
The screenshots make it look like there are parts that may be sort of like a runner?
Right well I've only just had a quick five min go, but it's tap where you want to go and he'll walk there, or you can hold your finger down.

First off though the CAMERA! Is terrible, it keeps rotating all over the place and it makes it really hard to even go in a straight line.

Second I didn't have a clue what I was suppose to be doing or how to kill a zombie,
The really short tutorial just tells you how to pick up and drop things and that's it.
It would be nice to know where I'm supposed to be going

I'll give it another go later on but argh I hope something gets done about the camera.
11-14-2013, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Right well I've only just had a quick five min go, but it's tap where you want to go and he'll walk there, or you can hold your finger down.

First off though the CAMERA! Is terrible, it keeps rotating all over the place and it makes it really hard to even go in a straight line.

Second I didn't have a clue what I was suppose to be doing or how to kill a zombie,
The really short tutorial just tells you how to pick up and drop things and that's it.

I'll give it another go later on but argh I hope something gets done about the camera.
I owe ya a buck monkey. I was just about to pick this up. Lol
11-14-2013, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post

No vstick options? Don't care much for touch to move games overall.