App description: Join Agent P as he chases down Dr. Doofenshmirtz to save the Tri-State Area!

An Agents job is never done. Dr. Doofenshmirtz decides its time to get rid of Agent P once and for all! To accomplish this, he unleashes every plot he can think of on the Tri-State area! Now its up to Agent P and his fellow O.W.C.A. Agents to chase down the eccentric evildoer and save the people of Danville!

FEATURES
Run, jump, roll, and dodge as you chase down Dr. Doofenshmirtz
Dash through the Tri-State Area like never before, on the rooftops of Danville, inside Doof HQ, Evil Inc., and in the clouds in an official O.W.C.A. hang glider
Battle Dr. Doofenshmirtz in boss battles as he unleashes his latest inator to stop Agent P
Survive Doofs onslaught or collect gadgets to foil his dastardly plots
Challenge your Friends high scores to become the top O.W.C.A. Agent

Contact Majesco Entertainment: www.majescoent.com
Support: support@majesco.net
Thanks for downloading and please don't forget to rate our game.
11-14-2013, 07:15 AM
Ill bite
Wait...is this a Disney game or not?
Edit: majesco, who did Romans from mars (which has one of the most offensive Freemium models I've ever encountered).
Pass.

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 11-14-2013 at 07:24 AM.

11-14-2013, 07:37 AM
Another Temple Run clone but I don't care, can't wait to play it

Game Center: sink_or_swim
11-14-2013, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Another Temple Run clone but I don't care, can't wait to play it
Same here. LOL

I hope its good. Until Zombitsu gets an iOS6-compatible update, i'll take any new runner game. That said, Octagon is pretty fantastic.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-14-2013, 09:15 AM
How big is this damn game?? I keep deleting games to fit this one on my phone and it STILL says I don't have enough room! Lol
11-14-2013, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Ill bite
Wait...is this a Disney game or not?
Edit: majesco, who did Romans from mars (which has one of the most offensive Freemium models I've ever encountered).
Pass.
It says Disney, would assume it would be.
11-14-2013, 09:22 AM
So boring. Like Temple Run than this game.
11-14-2013, 11:15 AM
Another endless runner with Dash in the title? How creative!
11-14-2013, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
It says Disney, would assume it would be.
Well. It wasn't released by Disney.
Assuming they bought the license...idk.
11-14-2013, 01:20 PM
This is a solid Agent Dash/Subway Surfers Clone with two major flaws. There are no ....ing leaderboards. I mean why are there no leaderboards in an endless runner?! And the installed size is 550mb !

edit: avoid this. One of the first missions is "use a gadget" but the gadgets are way too expensive, there's is no way I can afford a gadget in the next 50 runs. Freemium at it's worst. Deleted

Game Center: sink_or_swim

Last edited by sink_or_swim; 11-14-2013 at 02:35 PM.