★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Skiproach Studio
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 10.6 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A game inspired by the fearless and half mad daredevils who jump from incredible heights into the open air and literally fly wearing only a wingsuit.

The game is simple; Jump from the tallest cliff on Mount Never Rest and dodge incoming objects to avoid taking damage. Fly through the rugged landscapes of Mount Never Rest and feel the adrenalin pumping through your veins. The more danger your expose yourself to the more points you get.

You will meet Jack up there longest surviving and most revered jumper on the planet use to be a cow boy on the plains but decided to live in the mountain on account he liked to jump and found himself a love cave. Listen to him he is old now but wiser then the mountains themselves.

How long can you survive...
11-14-2013, 09:40 AM
Might be a bit biased as I was a beta tester for this but this is a great game, similar type one more go thing to super hexagon or things like that.
Simple one touch game but really addictive.
(What's with a million good games coming out last night)

11-14-2013, 10:25 AM
Thanks, oooooomonkey.
11-14-2013, 11:37 AM
I think the jumper and energy shoul be more visible. Ive lost track of it too many times when theres lots of stuff flying.
11-14-2013, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
I think the jumper and energy shoul be more visible. Ive lost track of it too many times when theres lots of stuff flying.
Hi there, I'm one of the developers. Is it the colour of the jumper or the size you would change? The energy is easy to fix, we could make it a bit more visible. If anyone else have that view on it, we will consider changing it.

Thanks

Christian
11-14-2013, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiproach Studio View Post
Hi there, I'm one of the developers. Is it the colour of the jumper or the size you would change? The energy is easy to fix, we could make it a bit more visible. If anyone else have that view on it, we will consider changing it.

Thanks

Christian
Colour change might do it as at least i easily go to top left corner and then it kinda blends in with ipads bezel if that makes any sense
11-14-2013, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
Colour change might do it as at least i easily go to top left corner and then it kinda blends in with ipads bezel if that makes any sense
Yes sure, makes sense We'll see if we can come up with a solution.

Thanks
11-14-2013, 04:56 PM
Very interested in this.
May give it a go.

Love the icon btw.