★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Zombie Volcano (by Jared Bailey) [Universal]

11-14-2013, 03:23 PM
#1
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 396
Zombie Volcano (by Jared Bailey) [Universal]


Youtube link | Pop Up


Who wants a game with Baby in the name, not me, that's dumb! I like zombies! Well then here ya go! Zombie Volcano! This is a tongue in cheek zombie clone of my game Baby Lava Bounce. I wanted to have it out for Halloween, but things didn't work out. It should be out soon and will launch at $0.99. You'll get 30 offerings and ads will be turned off. Basically the same as if you spent $0.99 in BLB.
11-15-2013, 01:17 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 877
Can't wait for this one!
BLB is so good.
I guess baby lava bounce is sort of like a lite version, and ZV is more of a full version?
Will it get updates with new items down the track?
I'm really hoping many of the BLB players will make the switch to ZV, because the more players, the more likely we will get updates.
I'm seriously addicted.

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave

11-15-2013, 02:49 AM
#3
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
I guess baby lava bounce is sort of like a lite version, and ZV is more of a full version?
Will it get updates with new items down the track?
I don't want people to get the wrong impression. ZV is just a re-skinning of the main character and background in BLB. They're basically the same game. If you're interested you might as well download BLB and see if the game is for you. Then buy ZV if you'd rather crush things as a zombie.

Updates are a chicken and egg thing. If it's popular then I can make updates for it. Some might say it needs updates to get popular. Hard to tell.
11-15-2013, 03:17 AM
#4
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,605
Have something like Tiny Wings. But great. Love it.

Pine Entertainment
11-15-2013, 07:11 AM
#5
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocanwin View Post
I don't want people to get the wrong impression. ZV is just a re-skinning of the main character and background in BLB. They're basically the same game. If you're interested you might as well download BLB and see if the game is for you. Then buy ZV if you'd rather crush things as a zombie.

Updates are a chicken and egg thing. If it's popular then I can make updates for it. Some might say it needs updates to get popular. Hard to tell.

K 😖

Lets hope it gets popular then!

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
11-15-2013, 08:08 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Somewhere in the spiritual realm
Posts: 601
Looking forward to this

Waiting on: Tengami, Heroki, Gelato mania 2, Feed me oil 2, Cut the rope 2
11-16-2013, 01:53 PM
#7
Looks great. Great job on it. Wishing you success.

Indie iOS game developer working on our first iOS game, Banner Chasers
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Check out our blog
11-20-2013, 08:05 AM
#8
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 877
Congrats on the TA feature!
Hopefully we get some more chumps playing BLB/ZV, so I can kick their asses on the leaderboards.
Muwahahha 👹

Shame you can't combine the leaderboards for both games.

people who buy ZV will have a much bigger advantage because surely the free version will have x100 more players.

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
11-20-2013, 12:19 PM
#9
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
Congrats on the TA feature!
Hopefully we get some more chumps playing BLB/ZV, so I can kick their asses on the leaderboards.
Muwahahha 👹

Shame you can't combine the leaderboards for both games.

people who buy ZV will have a much bigger advantage because surely the free version will have x100 more players.
Thanks Snozberry!

I could have combined the leaderboards, but I decided not to. Maybe it'll give the game more legs, having two leaderboards to fight it out on.